Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Companions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
Hello, I feel terrible for asking about this. But I am afraid I have no other choice. I have just gotten back into Wiz to play Avalon. Yet, I have the same problem I left with. I have no one to play with and I can't complete the game solo. I have asked many many times in game for people to help and I never get any response. I really want to play and enjoy the game, but without someone to play with I am unable to complete quests.

So, if anyone is interested, I am a lvl 68 myth wizard. I need help to do the Black Palace in Zafaria. I am a mature player, and will be on in the later hours of my time zone.

It's always nice to have people to talk to in game, and if anyone would like to add me to play, or just talk, it will all be welcome. Thank you

Defender
May 31, 2011
Hi Gaz,

I can empathize. I can suggest some things that have been helpful for me. You can give it a try.

When I am in an area I feel I need extra help with I go for the crowded realms. For dungeons, if I do not have someone on I can ask help from, I will hang around near the dungeon and ask if I can join someone else who comes along. Yes, you get "no's", but I find most players are agreeable.

I am happy to help friends with battles and appreciate help from them as well. I am a player who likes to keep busy and seldom just hang out, so if a friend asks for help they may have to wait till I am done with whatever I am working on at the time. If they don't mind waiting I will be there for them.

Since this forum is moderated, it is hard to know just when your response will be posted, but I will give this a try: if you are interested I will be at the Black Palace Gate on 5/15 (to give some time for this to be posted) at 11pm edst. Let's try realm "Wu". If you have already finished it by then, I am happy to make friends with you and help you out when I can whenever we both are on. I am a level 73 Myth. My wizard's name is Jasmine M.

Defender
Oct 24, 2010
AWESOME! I am a myth wizard too level 58 and i always love helping people. So if i find you in the spiral i might add you.

See ya

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Hey!

I'll try to be there as well to help. I've pretty much done the game solo, and not because I didn't want help, but because I couldn't get it. Especially when it came to Helephant Tower, Waterworks, Briskbreeze, and the Warehouse (for the Spiral Key in Marleybone).

The 15th, 11pm edst (8pm PT for me), Wu realm.

If I remember, and I'll write it on a sticky and put it on my monitor, I'll be glad to help, too.

Rowan Dragonstrider,
Archmage Sorceress
(level 80 Balance)

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
gaz4life167 wrote:
Hello, I feel terrible for asking about this. But I am afraid I have no other choice. I have just gotten back into Wiz to play Avalon. Yet, I have the same problem I left with. I have no one to play with and I can't complete the game solo. I have asked many many times in game for people to help and I never get any response. I really want to play and enjoy the game, but without someone to play with I am unable to complete quests.

So, if anyone is interested, I am a lvl 68 myth wizard. I need help to do the Black Palace in Zafaria. I am a mature player, and will be on in the later hours of my time zone.

It's always nice to have people to talk to in game, and if anyone would like to add me to play, or just talk, it will all be welcome. Thank you

I soloed the Black Palace (Like almost everything), it does take your health down a lot, but there are wisps around the area to heal after each and every battle.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
So very unfortunately, this is exactly how I feel, and do exactly what Safyrmoon does.

And so very unfortunately, this is what is making this game not so fun anymore ....

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
As many have stated before......a LFG tool would greatly alleviate problems such as this,but KI will not listen.