Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Woot! Stop the Presses! Call the Media!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I just experienced one of the happiest moments I've had in The Spiral and I just had to share it.

After several hundred pets and over a year of trying, I finally got Spell Proof, Spell Defy, and Spritely, all on one pet. WOOT!

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
malt22 wrote:
I just experienced one of the happiest moments I've had in The Spiral and I just had to share it.

After several hundred pets and over a year of trying, I finally got Spell Proof, Spell Defy, and Spritely, all on one pet. WOOT!

if you dont mind, ill share mine

it happened yesterday on my second strongest wiz, David Silvercloud. someone asked me to help with malistaire and i ported after a fail at frostbranch. i got in time to watch the cutscenes and start the battle. him being a magus thaumaturge, i felt like one in the battle, like a person who actually helped

Defender
Jul 06, 2011
o my gosh i've been trying to get these talents for as long as i remember. all i've ever gotten was spritley on one of my several hundred pets, who by the way are all adults. i've found that three first generation pets have these talents.
the nightmare, sold by spookey bob.
the starfish, sold by the celestian pet vendor. ( i dont remember his name)
the sea dragon, sold by the crown shop for an insane amout of crowns.
i'm also looking for pain giver. i've gotten it on one pet that was hatched with a sea dragon and aqua dragon then a giraffe.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
malt22 wrote:

-_-
yeah tons of my friends have pets like that although theres have one more talent may cast unicorn :P

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
malt22 wrote:

Congrats! That's definitely worth being excited for. :)

My happy-moments for the week:

-FINALLY got a pet with Spritely and Spell Proof,
-FINALLY got the ruined painting as a drop from Malistaire, and
-FINALLY got my level 50 gear (26 levels later... hahahaha!)

@ Brickhead~ Sea Dragon also drops from Mithraya (and I've heard Astraeus as well) in Trial of the Spheres, but is extremely rare.

Congrats again, Malt, for achieving the nearly-impossible dream, and good luck to everyone still trying!

El Veeb/Shadowsong
transcendent/79

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
I finally got a full selfish talent pet! yeah! I'm so proud all that time and effort.

Defender
Sep 10, 2011
malt22 wrote:

just curious. what was your pets epic talent? i hope its either pain giver or unicorn. that will be an awesome pet

Archmages
Ronan Lionhand
Fiona Stardust
Jose Winterbane

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
malt22 wrote:

Well..... Thats been on my wizards bucket list for a LONG time! I just cant seem to get a pet with those kind of talents! Nice though.. Very nice.