Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help me i cant get my 72 spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
I am ice and i am almost level 75 but i cant get my level 72 spell! I dont know where to get it or anything and i finished winter tusk what do i do?!

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
first you have to free a unicorn in the owl tower after that you go to the lepercuan village and in the back the unicorn will be there with your spell.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
Okay i am now level 75 and i realized I got my 75 spell not my 72 spell! What is going on?!

Explorer
May 10, 2009
gweedoboy wrote:
first you have to free a unicorn in the owl tower after that you go to the lepercuan village and in the back the unicorn will be there with your spell.

I'm pretty sure that's Mass Prism, the level 70 spell.

Now, on topic. I have a problem like this. I am level 77 ice wizard, and I have checked Friar Nolan for the level 72 spell quest several times and he has nothing for me! I have the quest for the level 75 spell, though. Why can't I get the spell?

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
I got my level 70 but not 72 or 75. I am a life wiz. I have also been to all the key people but they have nothing. I am at level 79 now, what gives?

Defender
Jul 27, 2009
I discovered it dosent matter what level you are i got my level ice level 76 spell at level 72

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
same, i am level 73, and nothing
no quests from anyone that is needed to get my level 72 spell.
so i dont know where to go,or where to start... does anyone know anything about this topic, if so, please feel free to share!

Survivor
Apr 14, 2012
I have the same problem. I finished The Runedown quest and everything in Grizzleheim. I have my level 35 & 55 school spell quest from Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard. I am level 77 and I i still cannot get this spell from Friar Nolan.

Anyone have an answer???

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
look like no one has an answer... it will turn up eventually... im not sure what to do, or where to go... hopefully someone does though! :D

Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
I am ice as well and had the same problem but i figured it out.You wont get the quest to get the level 72 and 75 spells until you have 1.Gotten both your level 35 and 55 spells from erik wyrdrune in grizzleheim. 2.gotten the quest su su sudriland from mother raven(which means you have to do wintertusk to that point.3.Be the appropriate level for the spell.

Hope this helps

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Defender
Apr 24, 2009
deathwish2011 wrote:
look like no one has an answer... it will turn up eventually... im not sure what to do, or where to go... hopefully someone does though! :D

You obviously have not read the update notes:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/may2012#utility

New Utility Spells for All Schools!
Mass Prism Spells
Zone: The Wild
Minimum Level Requirement: 70
Quest Completion Requirement: "Into the Nest"
Talk to: Quest completion unlocks a vendor who will offer these spells to train

Utility Spell #1
Zone: Caliburn
Minimum Level Requirement: 72
Quest Completion Requirement: "No Pain, No Agravaine" from Friar Nolan
Quest Completion Requirement: level 35 & 55 school spell quest from Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard (Go to bottom for more info)

Utility Spell #2
Zone: High Road
Minimum Level Requirement: 75
Quest Completion Requirement: Above Level 72 Utility Spell Quest
Quest Completion Requirement: "Always After Me Charms" from Fianna Yellowknife

Spear Spells
Zone: The Wild
Minimum Level Requirement: 80
Quest Completion Requirement: "Lair of the Winter Wyrm"
Talk to: Quest completion unlocks Enya Firemoon who will offer these spells to train

Regarding the "Eric Wyrdrune" quest:

Spell Quests
Every class has to complete the same spell quests to get their new spells at levels 35 and 55. Some of the new spell are upgraded spells, but don’t worry, you still get to keep your original spell! However, there are some requirements to obtain the spell quests.

Level 35 Spell Quests Requirements and Info
There are 2 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting spell quest from Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town, “I Know a Guy…”.
1. Being level 35
2. Having completed the quest “One in the Snout” in Mirkholm Keep

If you meet these requirements, then you can go to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town to get the quest “I Know a Guy…”, and then you will talk to Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard to get the quest “Thief of Spells.”

Level 55 Spell Quests Requirements and Info
There are 3 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting spell quest from Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town, “The Spell Trade.”
1. Being level 55
2. Having completed the quest “Su Su Sudrilund” in Sudrilund in Wintertusk, which is given by Grandmother Raven in Hrundle Fjord.
3. Having completed the quest “Thief of Spells” from Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard.

If you meet these requirements, then you can go to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town to get the quest “The Spell Trade”, and then you will talk to Erik Wyrdrune once again in Northguard to get the quest “The Runedown.”

This information is included in the link.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
thanks so much, i got my level 72 spell, what you do is go talk to goldpaws in wizard city's olde town! he will have the quest for you if you are ready to get youre first spells to get your level 72 spell, then when finished talk to erik in grizzlehiem's northgaurd! and then you should be able to talk to fiar and get the quest for your level 72 spell! hope this helps!! :D

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
i'm lvl 73 and just unlocked avalon i havent completed wintertusk but i am in sudrilund, what should i do?

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
well do you have your 55 spell from grezelheim this happend to me but you need the 35/55spells you need those spells .First.talk to the guy with the 35 spell then the one guy in old townfor the 55 spell.SECOND then you get the spell being able to get the spell

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
can someone help me am lvl 77 and i don't have my Snow Drift
Cooldown what should i do

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
thanks so much advtech i am level 75 storm wizard i never got my level 35 or 55 thats why i didint get my 72 now i got my 74 healing current ^_^

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Lol the lvl 72 spell are not from your professor.The lvl 72 sell are massive convert.

Survivor
Oct 30, 2010
I know that the problem is here, or not.Did you complete Wintertusk, and do the all the spell quests Hope this helpsNicholas StormEyes Level 80 Archmage ( Helpful Wizard )

Explorer
Dec 19, 2010
Check Friar Nolan if he does not have it check the owl in high road i think i am not sure

William Nightmancer Promethean Thaumaturge

Survivor
Aug 17, 2011
I just need help getting my level 75 spell, were is the utility quest for avalon?

Administrator
kingkaners on Feb 5, 2013 wrote:
I just need help getting my level 75 spell, were is the utility quest for avalon?
Please take a moment to research for this information yourself, young Wizard.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/may2012#utility

community@wizard101.com
Champion
Aug 20, 2010
K, guys, I posted a post same as this, when i could not get my level 72 spell. I got it yesterday, You must quest the main quest, and when Friar Nolan gives you a main quest, he will also give you 'No Pain, No Agravaine' which is the quest to get the spell. I posted the same thing on my post, Hope That Helped.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
catman01 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that's Mass Prism, the level 70 spell.

Now, on topic. I have a problem like this. I am level 77 ice wizard, and I have checked Friar Nolan for the level 72 spell quest several times and he has nothing for me! I have the quest for the level 75 spell, though. Why can't I get the spell?
I got neither! This told me how to get the 72 spell, how do you get the lvl 75 spell!! I am a lvl 76 fire wizard

Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
I had the same problem too, hope this helps.

Level 72 Mass Triage:

First go to Olde Town, speak to the bear like guy who first gave you the trade quest to Grizzleheim. He would send you to see Erik Wyrdrune at Northguard. He will give you the quest Runesdown or something like that. You'll have to defeat Skabrok ( i think that is how it is spelled). Upon completion see Erik and this will give you the brilliant light spell, then go see Friar Nolan in Avalon, you should be able to get the level 72 quest.