Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard City suggestion.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2010
I just have a little suggestion for the world of Wizard City. Seeing how in the last 2 years four or five new worlds have been added, maybe all of Wizard City can be made to be free access. You know, allow the "free to play" users to have one whole world to run around in free of charge. After that would still leave nine worlds that would have to be paid for, I personally see that as being to big of a hit in the wallet for Kingsisle. And just so its clear, I'm not saying this as a free user, I am a paid user with a subscription.

Survivor
May 08, 2010
FullMetalPoem wrote:
I just have a little suggestion for the world of Wizard City. Seeing how in the last 2 years four or five new worlds have been added, maybe all of Wizard City can be made to be free access. You know, allow the "free to play" users to have one whole world to run around in free of charge. After that would still leave nine worlds that would have to be paid for, I personally see that as being to big of a hit in the wallet for Kingsisle. And just so its clear, I'm not saying this as a free user, I am a paid user with a subscription.

Sorry made a typo... where I said ( I personally see that as being to big of a hit in the wallet for Kingsisle.) I ment that it wouldn't be to big of a hit in their wallets. lol

Armiger
May 10, 2010
I second the motion. I really think this would benefit KI, as it would give new players more time and get a good feel of how to play the game. Wizard city is not that big of a world, is quite easy and only gets you to level 15.

Allowing new users to see more, do more, and experience more, is the secret to getting them hooked and wanting to continue the quest.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
darthjt wrote:
I second the motion. I really think this would benefit KI, as it would give new players more time and get a good feel of how to play the game. Wizard city is not that big of a world, is quite easy and only gets you to level 15.

Allowing new users to see more, do more, and experience more, is the secret to getting them hooked and wanting to continue the quest.

I think it's a great idea. It would bring more players into the game, and be able to play one whole world for free. It makes good business sense as well, as KI will lose a little money, but in the end, more people will buy subscriptions or crowns to be able to play the other worlds.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Altho I subscribe to several accounts and bought my fair share of crowns, I too would like to see this change.

It really would give new wizards more to do before being told they can't enter this area which is very disappointing to young children. They could of course leave out WaterWorks but let everything else be free play. It would also give a bit more area for wizards who may be forced to cancel subs or can't afford crowns to play any more.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
That would not be half bad. People play it and then once they reach firecat alley they will just stop not bieng dedicated it would be great for all of it to be open.

Eric SwiftPyre lvl 39 Pyromancer 8)

Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
I highly agree with you. If KI does this, players will definitely get more experience and want to play more, therefore buying a membership to play more. This is a great idea! KI should take up the suggestion. :D

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Agreed. A bigger fanbase that knows more about the game is always good