Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Judgement is not overpowered.

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 14, 2009
aless2209 wrote:
Lion359 wrote:
Will evenone stop saying that Judgement is overpowered in PVP, as it is not.
At 100 hit per pip, it is clearly not overpowered.
Chimera does about 108 per pip.
Heckhound does 130 per pip.
Storm spells do well over what Chimera does.

I'm tried of hearing about Judgement and Feint, and the damage it does.
Balance cannot blade, without the chance of losing them to a wand.
Even then, the blades are the weakest in the game.

Most new spells can do just about as much damage, and even more on a per pip basis. So drop the whine on Judgement......

Here is the simple truth, add empower to your side deck, and take off the Feints.... Judgement is now just like any other spell, problem solved.

Joe.

Judgement is overpowered. All you need to do is stack blades, traps, colossal or gargantuan judgement, and use infallible; then use shatter or pierce and the enemy is dead.
And with their shields and heals, they will live long enough to cast a strong judgement.
That's how most balance wizards get to warlord so quickly.
Really? Are we going to bring this argument up from 2 years ago?

Judgement is not overpowered. 100 damage per pip is fine, lowering it will make it very underpowered. Most people complain about Judgement because they can't beat it. Tc towers are your best friends against Judgement. Time your shields correctly instead of just throwing them all out and pack some tc weaknesses to help decrease the attack. Stack weaknesses so that they can't just take it off with the storm spell (forgot the name).

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Seriously people. When I do a judge with hex and balance blade it does about 2300 with infallible about 2800 thats not enough to kill enemy. Judge isnt overpowered. Get over that balance has an "okay" spell.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2011
well i am not the best at pvp i will probably get to veteran and hit a wall as always but every time i pvp on my storm (level 33) i get a balance i know the deal i am going to try kill him he spams shields when he has high pips Judge! i once did a pvp against balance and i am sure he enchanted it but i have actually started saying judge? before the match and they always say yes

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
darthjt wrote:
DragonBlade +30%, Equipment Balance Blade +30%, Treasure Balance Blade and Treasure DragonBlade +30% & +30%, Treasure Balance Blade 35%, Balance Blade 25%, Equipment BladeStorm +25%, BladeStorm +20%!

Just 1 feint +70%, Balance Damge boost +60%.

Now add in Armor Piercing and Critical.

No school shield. Of course, some are naive enough to say "Tower Shield" but again, every school is defended against by tower shield.

So, lets say tower shield for all of those that are insistant. Pierce, Pierce Train, Shatter. Not very hard at all to remove 1 tower shield, now is it. The only shield that defends Judgment.

And some want to complain about Guardian Spirit spell being Overpowered?
The nerve of some people and schools.
First of all, I am just going to compare this to another school, lets say STORM!

Next, a storm wizard can use an "Equipment Balance Blade +30% ALSO, Treasure Balance Blade and Treasure DragonBlade +30% & +30% ALSO, Treasure Balance Blade +35% ALSO, Equipment BladeStorm +25% ALSO

Those blades you state that a balance wiz can cast, well a storm wizard can cast too!
They can cast those things there, minus the couple blades i did not include. But they have storm blade +30%.

Just 1 feint +70%, Storm wiz can cast ALSO, STORM Damage boost +60 for storm wiz ALSO.

Now add in Armor PIercing and Critical, for storm also.

Now lets get down to the shields, yes "Tower Shield" can be used with any attack spell, but at zero pips they can spam that all day! Storm has tempest which is 80 per pip to ALL enemies, and they say judgement is over powered

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
Veracity8 on May 12, 2012 wrote:

Most new spells can do just about as much damage, and even more on a per pip basis. So drop the whine on Judgement......

Here is the simple truth, add empower to your side deck, and take off the Feints.... Judgement is now just like any other spell, problem solved.

Joe.
Judgement obviously does less than heckhound because of:
1. Balance does not have attacks equivalent to fire's attacks, right?
2. DoT spells do more damage because they do not defeat the enemy immediately

Judgement is earned at level 28 and chimera is learned at level 68, do not compare spells from Marleybone to spells from Zafaria.

Storm is the highest damaging school, of course they will do the most damage compared to the school with second-highest health.

Balance can simply put multiple blades on and not waste wand attacks because they still have it.

I don't use feint...

Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
Veracity8 on May 12, 2012 wrote:

Joe.
I agree :D thx for posting this lion. judge isnt over powered it can be easily countered just use shields and weaknesses I'm a balance so I know what I talking about. If we have to wand all of our blades get killed. Just think about it shield and weakness.

Wolf Nightcaller balance 90 commander

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010