Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Increase on amount of Life wizards

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Has anyone else noticed this? There's a major increase on Life wizards and on how often Life wizards log on, which I find pretty funny, because they get Life wizards just to get Guardian Spirit and then find out it's not that great of a spell. Well, has anyone else noticed this? Or is it just that Life wizards tend to log onto Life school relevant realms more.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
There seems to be trends (for lack of a better word) of different schools of wizards from time to time. For a while, I was seeing lots of death wizards and very, very few ice. Then there were the myths in the lower levels and few, or so it seems to me, in the higher levels.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Yes, I see so many Death wizards, it is not even funny.

I hardly ever see Myth wizards. Which makes me even prouder to be one.

Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
I have not at present see Myth magic but when I start playing wizard each having a portion Myth wizard.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
Bonjour! I am of Life however I am hardly seeing any others,
weird how this is playing out. I'm meeting Diviners and Pyromancers but few life and many life lookalikes (non-life wizards in life wizard clothes),

Funny how the dice roll mon ami. (Je ne suis pas francais je suis americain, j'aime francais! I am not French I am American, I like French! :-o :) :-)

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:
Has anyone else noticed this? There's a major increase on Life wizards and on how often Life wizards log on, which I find pretty funny, because they get Life wizards just to get Guardian Spirit and then find out it's not that great of a spell. Well, has anyone else noticed this? Or is it just that Life wizards tend to log onto Life school relevant realms more.

Interesting... 8)
I haven't noticed an increase in life wizards. I also don't know about guardian spirit. I am a life wizard, but I am one to help others, not to get that spell. Life is awesome, and there should be more of us. I don't normally pick a life school relevant realm. In fact, I just stay in the realm that I am placed in.

Chris DeathBringer lvl 53 life(yes, he is life and not death)
Scarlet RedThorn lvl 53 fire