Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not getting anything!!! PLZ REPLY!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
every time I battle, all I get is experience, no clothing or gold. I also collected a reagent, but didnt get the reagent.
Why Is This???

Rebecca Smith lvl 59

Administrator
Your Bank and Backpack are full!

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes#inventory

If your backpack and bank are full, you will no longer be able to receive regular items as rewards.

You must clean out your bank and backpack before you will be able to obtain more items.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Aug 26, 2010
Occasionally when I play it will say all I got was experience, but then later looking in my backpack I will find things that I don't know where they came from - gear and such, so can only assume I did get a drop but didn't get a notification. When it happens I stop getting notifications for anything - even gathered reagents like mist wood and ore. I just hear a weird plop sound when I pick anything up.

And there is less 30 items in my backpack so it is not a backpack issue.

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Your Bank and Backpack are full!

*facepalm* LOL

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
barakaboy123 wrote:
every time I battle, all I get is experience, no clothing or gold. I also collected a reagent, but didnt get the reagent.
Why Is This???

Rebecca Smith lvl 59

I appear to be having the same problem -- however, I receive the item, but I hear a sort of 'water drop' noise and don't see the icon where it tells me what I've received. I'm sure I've accidently toggled it off somehow, as the key-commands are half the saviors/banes of my life. My backpack is at stands at 58/120 and my bank is certainly not full. Any ideas?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Raethsa wrote:

I appear to be having the same problem -- however, I receive the item, but I hear a sort of 'water drop' noise and don't see the icon where it tells me what I've received. I'm sure I've accidently toggled it off somehow, as the key-commands are half the saviors/banes of my life. My backpack is at stands at 58/120 and my bank is certainly not full. Any ideas?

Just as an off chance, try updating your graphics drivers. It could just be a minor glitch that can be easily fixed.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
I had the same problem too when I opened a chest, gathered a reagent, or killed a mob, instead of the item showing up on the side, allowing me to see it's stats, all that happened was that i got xp and the sound when you feed your pet an item occured. Updating the video driver actually works.
thx goldendragon18

-Luke Icehammer 53 Grandmaster Thaumaturge