Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the new spells

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
i just had a thought and am wondering can all schools learn the other ones and if not darn it but understandable if so aw yea because i am fire and there are certain spells i want like myths shift and balances nova and other spells

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
ok so i'm lvl 75 now and nobody contacting me about getting new spells, people are telling me that friar nolyn does it at lvl 75 but here i am, and he hasnt asked anything what do i do?

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
Benjamin789785 wrote:
ok so i'm lvl 75 now and nobody contacting me about getting new spells, people are telling me that friar nolyn does it at lvl 75 but here i am, and he hasnt asked anything what do i do?

Have you got your level 55 spell from wintertusk yet?

Defender
May 15, 2010
Benjamin789785 wrote:
Many have this problem. I think you have to wait until a higher level. I am not sure. Get to archmage level and try again.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
I got a fire spell from Friar Nolan called 'Detonate' It does not do anything tried it several times nothing happens!!!!!

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
warrior20049 wrote:
I got a fire spell from Friar Nolan called 'Detonate' It does not do anything tried it several times nothing happens!!!!!

If you read the spell correctly it says it destroys 1 damage over time spell to do 2x damage of what the normal burn would really be. It's not just a spell you randomly put on a monster, but they must have a DoT going around them first.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008