Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

minions in pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2010
ok i was doing pvp with my ice wizard level 38 and i keep facing people that use minions and the minions break my tower shield i think minions should be BANNED because this is called player vs player not player and minion vs player and minion i am saying the truth and lots of people would agree if they every faced a warlord using a minion

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
A minion is a spell used to counter the enemy. Learn to deal with them. Use low rank spells to handle them since they have no resist. Other than that, use minions as well. Minions really aren't cheating, just a spell for strategy,

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
batistapopal619 wrote:
ok i was doing pvp with my ice wizard level 38 and i keep facing people that use minions and the minions break my tower shield i think minions should be BANNED because this is called player vs player not player and minion vs player and minion i am saying the truth and lots of people would agree if they every faced a warlord using a minion

Not trying to be rude but minions are part of the stratagie learn to use them yourself and learn to kill them.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
batistapopal619 wrote:

Batistapopa1619,

An Ice saying this makes me laugh......as I thought this same thing over 2 years ago.

You have the best Minion in the game, maybe with the exception of Talos, which is a much higher level.

Most people get mad at Minions because they don't have their deck
setup to take them out. Use Blades and Blizzard to take out the minion.
Normally one blade, Monster and Blizzard will take out any minion.
Use Monster on Blizzard and add some to your side deck just for this.

When you use Blizzard, you not only take out the minion, but you damage the other Wizard at the same time. So you get full use of Blizzard, at full power.
Remember, PvP is about taking out the other player, so anyway you can do that, is good. Don't limit yourself to not using Treasure cards, it will be your biggest mistake.
When I go in to PvP, I have a full side deck of TC, and I expect it to be close to empty when I'm done.
Use this stratergy for taking out Minions, and I expect it will help you alot.

Good luck in PvP.
Joe.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Minions are legitimate spells. I agree with Lion on this one. Use your low pip AoE to get rid of them.