Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no team pvp?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting a team match - been waiting on a 2v2 for over half hour, friend has been waiting over 3 hours (also for a 2v2) and when looking in active team matches, there are none in 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 - what's up KI?

Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
albak11 wrote:
wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting a team match - been waiting on a 2v2 for over half hour, friend has been waiting over 3 hours (also for a 2v2) and when looking in active team matches, there are none in 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 - what's up KI?
I've also done some time where I had waited several hours before I came in a pvp fight then maybe they should wizard101 doing something like a boss play to fight against in pvp and any help that you can play as a sit up in combat

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
No one is playing pvp lately- knew it would happen, I've been saying it since I finished avalon- 3 days after it was released.. everyone said i wasn't playing right, or complaining..

It's just facts the new spells are outrageous and unfair and people don't want to pvp no more- not any fun..

Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
there has been time when i had both accounts on and i look at the pvp with my ice and didnt see not 1 fight but when i looked with my death i could see there are lots of fights as well i have looked at other times and seen there was no fights but when i ported to a friend they was in a fight i feel k i has been hiding the fights like they did the rank i dont know why but thats the only thing i can come up with

Explorer
Jul 18, 2009
jakehjk3 wrote:
No one is playing pvp lately- knew it would happen, I've been saying it since I finished avalon- 3 days after it was released.. everyone said i wasn't playing right, or complaining..

It's just facts the new spells are outrageous and unfair and people don't want to pvp no more- not any fun..

Amen.

@jackflame