Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Me Vs. Meowiarty

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
Hey guys,

my lvl 29 Life Wizard, and I'm working on Big Ben (i.e. Meowiarty battle). I'm a little nervous about it, but I am going to be working on it with my good friend.

Anyway, the point of this post is to ask you what your experience was with Meowiarty, and if you have any tips for me!

Thanks,
Scarlet

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I was able to solo this event with my death and balance wizard. The key is to remember if you need health and are not defeated you can go back down floors to the wisps ones, if you are defeated compose your self and re-enter the tower to walk back up to where you last left off.

Don't spill the milk unless you want an extra boss fight and lastly write down the things up against the doors as you go to the higher level that you later use to solve the puzzle to open the door in the gears room, when I first did this tower we were an hour figuring it out or just stepping on the right combo finally and it was not until a few times later that I figured out it was the clues near the doors I needed.

Leave your self a block of time to get though it, take one floor at a time and defeat things as quickly as you can. The top floor is quite impressive and the fight can run a bit long but you can do it.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
brwac wrote:
I was able to solo this event with my death and balance wizard. The key is to remember if you need health and are not defeated you can go back down floors to the wisps ones, if you are defeated compose your self and re-enter the tower to walk back up to where you last left off.

Don't spill the milk unless you want an extra boss fight and lastly write down the things up against the doors as you go to the higher level that you later use to solve the puzzle to open the door in the gears room, when I first did this tower we were an hour figuring it out or just stepping on the right combo finally and it was not until a few times later that I figured out it was the clues near the doors I needed.

Leave your self a block of time to get though it, take one floor at a time and defeat things as quickly as you can. The top floor is quite impressive and the fight can run a bit long but you can do it.

Don't spill the milk. Oops. Oh well, I still came out alive.

I recommend stocking up on shields/traps/blade etc. If that doesn't work, stock up on healing spells. (I doubt that'll be a problem for you., but just in case)

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Other than what they already said i say you should get some powerful storm treasure cards like triton

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Stack a few treasure cards like forest lord, you never know when you'll need them. And don't spill the milk unless you want a huge surprise.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
aprilthunder wrote:
Hey guys,

my lvl 29 Life Wizard, and I'm working on Big Ben (i.e. Meowiarty battle). I'm a little nervous about it, but I am going to be working on it with my good friend.

Anyway, the point of this post is to ask you what your experience was with Meowiarty, and if you have any tips for me!

Thanks,
Scarlet
this was simple!

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Unless you want to discover a secret battle and get a new badge, don't tip over the milk bottles that appear on random floors. You'll have to fight an extra boss if you do.

Courtney Starstone
Level 51
Grandmaster Theurgist

Survivor
May 06, 2011
I had Defeated Malistare before, Meowarity isn't that hard, The Minions He casts are worthless, In big ben (they want you to spill the milk it's just to see if it'll work, It's an admin Thing)

Good luck Fellow Wizards

Peace!
Kristen Mastermind

Defender
May 24, 2012
I'm just ready to go into Big Ben. Good to know about the milk bottles. Thanks guys!

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I might be able to solo Big Ben, but i hate having to do the countertops.I'm a level 35 magus, and i have Puppetmaster's clothes for minions.I want to buy back my training points so i can learn my other favorite school, Fire!Then I'll be able to whipe out monsters with Meteor Strike!

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Unless you want to face an unneccesary boss with 3500 life, don't spill the milk.

Sean Goldblood lvl53 diviner