Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 new mount ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
The first would be "hovercraft." It could show how the gears are moving, maybe show the air being pushed out from underneath of it, a pipe with smoke coming out, etc. The second would be something like "speed enchantment." You're basically the mount. You run as fast as you would with a mount on and there woud be blue magic swirling around you to show you have it on. Please let me know what you think :)

- Sarai Stormcloud

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
great ideas. Also,

what about mounts for each school. Like a balance, ice, or storm mount. Each could be individual to the school. i think your ideas are good, but instead of blue mist, cause that looks like mana if you make streak lies that stay for a sec or two while running?

Haley AngleBlade
Lvl 33 magus sorcerer (Newgate Prison) :D :-)

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
the hovercraft looks like lot's of fun but when your the mount they all ready have shoes that increase your speed

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
The first idea is not bad.I REALLY like the second one.I know there are the boots of the comet in crown shop but that adds basicly no speed.Plus the blue swirl around player sounds cool.

Good idea!

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
spencerganc11 wrote:
the hovercraft looks like lot's of fun but when your the mount they all ready have shoes that increase your speed

no. not really. in crown shop they do but those don't help much. I think the ideas are great :-)

Haley AngleBlade
Lvl 33 magus sorcerer (Newgate Prison)