Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 BC

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Okay, I know that Avalon just came out and everything but I've been thinking of a new prehistoric world based off of Jurassic park. The creatures on this world would be dinosaurs and a couple of others that even though didn't live n the same time are still included.

Plot: After her failure in Avalon, Morganthe wants to create a brand new spiral all for herself. The only way to get this kind of power to do that is too steal the Holy Fang from The Holy Dinosaur, The Guardian of Asorus. She sends her shadow army out to invade the land so she can steal the fang.

Areas: There is 6 areas in Asorus, I might add more later.

Raptor Village: The commons area of Asorus. This is where the Raptor Tribe lives and connects all the areas together. They are dealing with damages to the village and people getting lost and hurt form the invasion.

Mammoth Cave: Recently, a dog from Marleybone went in to explore the cave before the Invasion came. He never came out. The cave glows with a mystic blue and has hostile Shadow web soldiers and Cave Raptors. Morganthe enchanted the drawings the Cave Raptors made so no one can leave. What do you think happened to the dog?

Claw Jungle: The largest area of Asorus and it is where The dogs are diging up dinosaur bones for there new dinosaur exhibit in there museum. Recently, the Meat-eaters and the plant-eaters and a fight and now split up with a wall between there Territory. Now threatening war, you must help the Green Claw and The Red Claw back o the untie Claw.

Sky Village: A large floating island above Asorus that is home to the pterodactyls. The Shadow army split up the land into large chunks and now you can't get around. Morganthe has been spotted here because one of the Holy Dinosaurs teeth is here.

Shadow City: This is where Morganthe built her empire. It's a large gloomy city that is infested with Shadow web bugs. When, Prince Theodore (prince of the shadow webs) dropped the Holy Fang when he stole it in the Sky Village, Morganthe wants to kill him. Now you must deal with him while he plots revenge against you and the Umbra Queen.

Mt.Sorus: The large Volcano that is active. When Morganthe stole the Holy Dinosaurs power, she used it to make the volcano active. Now you must help stop her from destroying the world with the Volcano. You must battle King Rex (A king of Asorus that she enchanted) and save Asorus!

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Yes! Dinosaurs are really ossum! They should add this! There should also be Zebras in there exploring the land.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
I hope KI does go threw with this. I really want a would on wizard101 with dinosaurs! I have had a world idea over this and posted it on the forums but that was a long time ago. 100% with you on this! 8)

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Dinos are cool, yes. Now let me work on the storyline.... Once my Olympus one is done I'll peice this together... If anyone wants any input I am happy to meet you on weaker wizards, in the commons realm wu by the fountian area 1 btw. Cya when I'm done...