Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this a pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2012
I've been thinking, they have lots of cool pets, but do they have a hydra? Like that balance move? Hits 220 ice,fire,and storm? Cause that would be cool. And if they don't it would be cool if they added that and you pay like around 1000 coins or something.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
briana1rose11 wrote:
I've been thinking, they have lots of cool pets, but do they have a hydra? Like that balance move? Hits 220 ice,fire,and storm? Cause that would be cool. And if they don't it would be cool if they added that and you pay like around 1000 coins or something.

Yes, hydra is a balance-only pet.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
briana1rose11 wrote:

yes hydra is a balance exculsive pet you get along with your power nova spell when you reach lvl 48.

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
Yes hydra is a pet already. balance wizards get this pet when they get their power nova spell at lvl 48.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Yes, there is a balance exclusive hydra pet. Balance wizards who are level 48 or higher get the quest "Nova Express." Upon completing this series of quests, the wizard gets the Power Nova spell and a hydra pet.