Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level Increase

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2009
Stated this before: Level increases aren't always a great idea. Joined and have been paying for 6 accounts so that my entire family could play. My children feel as if they're being left behind and have lost interest in playing. Accounts are all at level 70. As of today, cancelling all accounts. In future, maybe they'll play again. Who knows! Wont play without my kids.

Defender
Jan 25, 2012
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Dragonsflame3000 wrote:
Stated this before: Level increases aren't always a great idea. Joined and have been paying for 6 accounts so that my entire family could play. My children feel as if they're being left behind and have lost interest in playing. Accounts are all at level 70. As of today, cancelling all accounts. In future, maybe they'll play again. Who knows! Wont play without my kids.

Sorry to see you go, however, as the game progresses, and it will, we have to have level increases or there's really no point in continuing.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Dragonsflame3000 wrote:

Quick question: Why didn't your kids want to level in Avalon? It's a great looking world, and the new spells are unique and helpful. Storyline is nice, you get to buy medieval knight armor for your character, so yea, lot's to do. Sorry to see a player go, but have fun in your future gaming endeavours!