Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level requirements not required?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2011
A few days ago i got the quest from friar nolan to get mass triage. I completed it and got the spell. Immediately after i went to high road to buy reagents from fianna yellowknife(the owl lady)and she actually had a quest for me. It was actually the level 75 life spell guardian spirit when i was only level 72. So i did the quest(had to get a friend to help me get into the wild)and she gave me the spell . Is this a bug or something?
Luis Soulflame-Level 74 Theurgist(still have guardian spirit)

Administrator
These spells are temporarily available at level 72. This will change back to a requirement of level 75 in our next content update to the live game.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 27, 2010

I was wondering about the mammoth pet quest, i am level 80 and have completed GH so i am wondering why wont the little ice school button pop up to say come see me in ravenwood . I have sent some messages to the ( contact support people ) but they have not sent anything back, please i would really like to get my new school pet.
Savannah Frostgem,
level 80

Administrator
kingandqueen wrote:

I was wondering about the mammoth pet quest, i am level 80 and have completed GH so i am wondering why wont the little ice school button pop up to say come see me in ravenwood . I have sent some messages to the ( contact support people ) but they have not sent anything back, please i would really like to get my new school pet.
Savannah Frostgem,
level 80

Don't wait for the button to pop up, visit your Professor regularly. If your Professor has a grey question mark over his/her head, then you are currently on a previous quest from them, and must complete it before you will be offered another quest.

Here's the info you need for your Wooly Mammoth Spell Quest:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/november2011#68Spells

community@wizard101.com
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
These spells are temporarily available at level 72. This will change back to a requirement of level 75 in our next content update to the live game.

one question if we have them will we lose them at the next update?

Survivor
Jan 18, 2012
hobi wrote:

What level do you have to be to go there

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Allyoop424 wrote:
hobi wrote:

What level do you have to be to go there

To Avalon? Level 70 and have completed all main storyline quests in Zafaria.