Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wildbolt secret?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2011
Ok so a few days ago i was farming oyotomi. There was transcended storm there farming him too. Everytime we battled oyotomi he said "your weakness is our victory" right before he used wild bolt. He told me that apparently it makes wild bolt either do max damage, critical, or both . I kept telling him that its mostly because storm has high critical, but he said it always works when he says it. Has anyone else heard his rumor?

Defender
May 15, 2010
I have not heard it. It is a lie, I can tell you that. Because, it would give a major advantage to people with open chat and flitered chat.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
dylansoulflame wrote:
Ok so a few days ago i was farming oyotomi. There was transcended storm there farming him too. Everytime we battled oyotomi he said "your weakness is our victory" right before he used wild bolt. He told me that apparently it makes wild bolt either do max damage, critical, or both . I kept telling him that its mostly because storm has high critical, but he said it always works when he says it. Has anyone else heard his rumor?

he could be lying but i dont remember oyotomi

it is likely just him making a rumor