Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is my level 75 spell??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2010

So I was told to go to see Fianna YellowKnife, went there, she does not have my spell. Where is it? Others are having the same issue. When will this be fixed???

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
mustbluvspaniels wrote:

So I was told to go to see Fianna YellowKnife, went there, she does not have my spell. Where is it? Others are having the same issue. When will this be fixed???

I think there's a bug with that spell quest. you actually get it earlier at level 73 or 74. When you are in the wild, there's a quest that requires you to fight a raven there, that the second utility spell's quests. the first one is from Friar Nolan (at least it was for my myth). if you have done those 2 there won't be anything at lvl 75.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
nvm on my post about the wildfire treant - it was with an amulet *DOH*

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
actually, did you defeat wintertusk? If not, then you wont get the quest. All spell quests in Avalon must be required to defeat Wintertusk. Sorry! And the level 72 quest when you fight the death is hard

Survivor
Nov 09, 2010
eric56379 wrote:
actually, did you defeat wintertusk? If not, then you wont get the quest. All spell quests in Avalon must be required to defeat Wintertusk. Sorry! And the level 72 quest when you fight the death is hard

I completed Wintertusk and still didn't receive a spell when I was told to go see Fionna. Do you remember what was the spell supposed to be so I can see if I received it earlier than level 75?

Survivor
Dec 02, 2011
Administrator
Have you met all the requirements?
There are two prior spell quests you have to complete in Avalon which include unlocking areas with quests.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes#utility

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 02, 2010
Currently Fianna calls upon you when you reach level 75, regardless of whether you obtained the spell at level 72 or not. If you have received 3 of the new Avalon utility spells by the time you do reach level 75 (for life that would be mass triage, mass prism and spirit guardian; for death that would be mass infection, mass prism and bad juju, just to name two examples), then there will be nothing to do when Fianna summons you. As the update notes say, this will change back to level 75. Until then, you can probably expect to not see a quest from her if you already have the 3rd spell.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Same issue with me. I have been doing every side quest and just reached level 75. Told to go talk to the owl/witch in High Road and she's got no quest for me. I only have TWO new spells from Avalon: Shift and Dimension Shift. What am I doing wrong? This is very confusing. If the owl really has no quest for me (because I haven't met some criteria) then why is she telling me she does? She should only talk to me when I'm ready, right?

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
mustbluvspaniels wrote:

she has no quest for me :(

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
maelstrom2000 wrote:
Same issue with me. I have been doing every side quest and just reached level 75. Told to go talk to the owl/witch in High Road and she's got no quest for me. I only have TWO new spells from Avalon: Shift and Dimension Shift. What am I doing wrong? This is very confusing. If the owl really has no quest for me (because I haven't met some criteria) then why is she telling me she does? She should only talk to me when I'm ready, right?
omg i cant find mana burn and i did every quest in avalon

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011

Maelstrom2000, the lvl 75 myth spell IS dimension shift. You already have it! lol!

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
I too have been unable to get any additional spells in Avalon except for the mass myth prism. I would love to know what the other myth spells are and what they do.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
I have all 3 previous ice spells, just leveled to 75 and no quest. From reading this thread, it looks like I have everything I am supposed to have, and must wait until level 80? Now, what to do with this training point...;)

Erin Ice Weaver

Survivor
Apr 15, 2011
I also was prompted to speak to Fianna at lvl 75. She gave me the quest, but I can't get to the wild. Any ideas what I'm missing?

Also, at lvl 75 I was prompted to speak to someone else--I thought it was Friar Nolan--about another spell, but when I got to him there was no question mark. I already got one of the utility spells from him--the myth shift one--at the end of a quest during lvl 74. Should I have another spell already? Or am I trying to talk to the wrong guy?
Help!

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
im pretty sure you have to do winter tusk and grizzleheim and get both the spells there. then and only then can you go get the quest

Survivor
Jul 22, 2010
Landonrex wrote:
I too have been unable to get any additional spells in Avalon except for the mass myth prism. I would love to know what the other myth spells are and what they do.
My Myth has the same problem. I've taken my life, fire, storm and ice wizards through Avalon with no problem getting ultility spells, It's just frustrating with Myth and i have no clue!!! HELP!!

Survivor
Apr 10, 2011
My friend had the same problem, and I have the answer: First you need to get your gh spells, the one you get for defeating Vognir Runethief and for defeating Skabrok. But here's the part where most people get stuck. In order to get the quest to defeat Skabrok you need 2 requirements: (1) defeating Vognir AND (2) finishing the quest Su Su Sundrilund, the main storyline quest for gh/wt. After you've done that go to Friar Nolan and see if he has a exclamation mark floating above his head. And after that go to Fianna Yellowknife in High road for your lvl 75 spell.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
I'm Balance and almost archmage, and i still don't have mana burn or power nova. I also don't have my chimera pet and i'm level 79. Can someone please explain what is going on!

Kevin DragonRider :( :?

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
Ok I had the same problem even reported it as a glitch. If you can't get the level 72 or 75 spells in Avalon and have completed Winter Tusk try going to Old Town and see if Baldur Goldpaws has a quest for you. It will only be in Old Town though none of his other locations. This will actually be your level 55 spell. I missed it completely. He called me at level 55 and I was not far enough along in Winter Tusk so he did not have anything for me when I went there. I put it down to a glitch and he never called again. You can not get the spells in Avalon without completing the level 55 spell quest. That was the simple fix for me. Once I got that I then went to Friar Nolan he gave me level 72 and then Fianna Yellowtail she gave the level 75. Hope this helps some of you!

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
nagashiki wrote:
mustbluvspaniels wrote:

I think there's a bug with that spell quest. you actually get it earlier at level 73 or 74. When you are in the wild, there's a quest that requires you to fight a raven there, that the second utility spell's quests. the first one is from Friar Nolan (at least it was for my myth). if you have done those 2 there won't be anything at lvl 75.
how do i get the quest to fight the raven? and do i need to finish wintertusk to get those spells?

Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
me to i am lvl 77 and i have not got my mass prism i dont know what to do plz help :(
:( :( :( :(

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
bob9270 wrote:
me to i am lvl 77 and i have not got my mass prism i dont know what to do plz help :(
:( :( :( :(

The mass prism is given by a Unicorn in the Wyld.