Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost - Where is Orin grim caster?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
HeleMai wrote:
Help quest is not working for this quest? Is this a glitch?

If you leave Zanetta behind you, stay to the left when you leave her area. There are two sets of steps that lead to some temple ruins.

You have to turn a few times in those ruins, but it eventually leads you to another street where you stay to your left again, and you will reach Orin.

Sounds confusing... but there is no "clear path" to follow. I'm surprised that your yellow quest arrow isn't leading the way for you.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
HeleMai wrote:

No, it's not a glitch. Do you see where all the Broken Rocks are? Sneak to the way right and you'll see some steps beside the rocks. Go down and follow the path. It leads you into Dragonspyre Acedemy. Follow your arrow from there, you'll soon reach Orin/Orim Grim Master. (Sorry forgot!!)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wish you luck in the tougher challenges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Emily IceBlood level 55 Death ::::)

Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
HeleMai wrote:

If you leave Zanetta behind you, stay to the left when you leave her area. There are two sets of steps that lead to some temple ruins.

You have to turn a few times in those ruins, but it eventually leads you to another street where you stay to your left again, and you will reach Orin.

Sounds confusing... but there is no "clear path" to follow. I'm surprised that your yellow quest arrow isn't leading the way for you.

where is zanetta? I Don't see her any where

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
NetWizardQueen wrote:
Honeybee313 wrote:
HeleMai wrote:

where is zanetta? I Don't see her any where

Here is a link that shows The Crucible:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:The_Crucible

Zanetta is in the middle of the map, in the area where the green arrow is pointing.