Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is there a pet shop in Grizzleheim?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2010
Does anyone know if there is one? I would like to have a new ice pet, but I haven't found one yet. I always enjoy grizzleheim, but I never seen a pet shop.Any clues on where it is?

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
amairstx wrote:
Does anyone know if there is one? I would like to have a new ice pet, but I haven't found one yet. I always enjoy grizzleheim, but I never seen a pet shop.Any clues on where it is?

I have ever seen is a raven selling pet food. can't remember if it was the food it self or receipes. but he is in the entry to ravenscar. peony552

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
you can get evil snow men pets and ice serpents, ice manders, ice ninja pigs, ice colossus through the card packs...............dont know if that was what you wanted, but its an option.

Try the wiki pages on the list for ice pets, then see which Bosses drop them. That way you can keep in mind the Boss you might want to fight twice, if you think he has a pet you need. You would be surprised that maybe some other pet would be appropriate also, once you start looking through the list.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2011
:-)

Hello person, there is no pet shop in GH or WT or RS Grizzlehiem, Wintertusk, Ravenscar although there is a crafting bear and a bird who sells pet food

Tasha Owlbringer.