Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ledgondary crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
pattyjaue wrote:
Where do you get the legondary crafting quest?

That's zafaria stuff. you get the quest from a lion you helped earlier in baobab market.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
pattyjaue wrote:

Wrong board (possibly), but I'll answer anyway.

To become a legendary artisan, you must pick up the quest from Koyate Ghostmane in Zafaria>Baobab Market; he gives you the recipe for Spiritcaller Drums (which are a nightmare to craft, just sayin'). The recipe requires conga drums, and that recipe is purchased from Gearwise in Celestia Base Camp. Once you've managed to create the items, bring them back to Koyate for your XP and Legendary Artisan badge.

If you're asking if or not there's an Avalon crafting quest AFTER that (would be transcendent artisan badge, I would imagine), I haven't found one yet... and I hope I never do. LOL.

Good luck!

El Veeb/Shadowsong
Legendary Artisan

Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
vonawesome1 wrote:
pattyjaue wrote:

Wrong board (possibly), but I'll answer anyway.

To become a legendary artisan, you must pick up the quest from Koyate Ghostmane in Zafaria>Baobab Market; he gives you the recipe for Spiritcaller Drums (which are a nightmare to craft, just sayin'). The recipe requires conga drums, and that recipe is purchased from Gearwise in Celestia Base Camp. Once you've managed to create the items, bring them back to Koyate for your XP and Legendary Artisan badge.

If you're asking if or not there's an Avalon crafting quest AFTER that (would be transcendent artisan badge, I would imagine), I haven't found one yet... and I hope I never do. LOL.

Good luck!

El Veeb/Shadowsong
Legendary Artisan

There doesn't seem to be a crafting quest in Avalon.
The reason I say this, is, because I have already crafted gear from there.

I'm just glad that KI didn't make the "Tag Game" crafting recipe a quest.