Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master of The Oasis Badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2008
Ok so I have an interesting problem. I am lvl 73 and have done every quest in krokotopia. I have looked all over 3 times now, gone to every person in krokotopia including the librarian, and found no quests, yet i am missing the MASTER OF THE OASIS badge. Everyone says "did you get the quest from the librarian" in other forum posts of this topic, and i have. as I said, I've gotten every quest there is to get, but do not have the badge yet. what am i missing?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
saverave wrote:
Ok so I have an interesting problem. I am lvl 73 and have done every quest in krokotopia. I have looked all over 3 times now, gone to every person in krokotopia including the librarian, and found no quests, yet i am missing the MASTER OF THE OASIS badge. Everyone says "did you get the quest from the librarian" in other forum posts of this topic, and i have. as I said, I've gotten every quest there is to get, but do not have the badge yet. what am i missing?

Here are a few side quests from Krokotopia that I missed in the beginning:
1. Mshai Djeserit in The Ahnic Family Tomb, and
2. Buikhu Djeserit in The Djeserit Tomb, and
3. Mah'rek at the Tomb of the Beguiler. (You don't have to actually do the whole dungeon. Just go in and talk to the first person there, then leave.)

And did you get the side quest in the Deck Shop?

Hope this helps.

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
saverave wrote:

Mostly everyone misses the quest in the deck shop. You should try looking there.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
saverave wrote:

once you finish KT and get badge hero of KT you go to the deck shop and the shopkeeper has a quest for you. he will send you to some places and you get the badge :D

Survivor
May 27, 2011
saverave wrote:

This would take a lot of time, but if you want it so much, go to Wizard101 Central and check every NPC in KT.