Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sending Pets to Wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
My friend had sent me a lava spider (Crowns Only) and I was wondering how you send stuff to friends

Administrator
This is called Gifting. A quick tour the the Player Guide linked above will reveal a great deal of useful information, young Wizard.

Gift Giving
Players can choose to purchase an item from a shopkeeper or the SHOP button on their screen, and Gift that item to another player on their Friends list.

Not all items are giftable, and only items purchased with Crowns (not gold) can be gifted. Just look for the little gift icon when you're shopping, select an item and click on Gift.

This Gift giving feature is controlled through Parental Controls. Players over the age of 18 will be able to send Gifts to any other player on their Friends list. Players under the age of 18 will need to enable this feature through the Parental Controls on their account.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
my frind sentme a pack and i didnt recive it but the second time why is that?

Chase Jaderider lvl 71 balance wizard

Administrator
teawire910 wrote:

Our support team can figure out where the pack went. Send an email to support@wizard101.com and give them the following information:

->your account name
->your character name
->the item you were told was gifted
->the character name that sent you the gift

They will be able to tell you where the gift went.

community@wizard101.com
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
teawire910 wrote:

Our support team can figure out where the pack went. Send an email to support@wizard101.com and give them the following information:

->your account name
->your character name
->the item you were told was gifted
->the character name that sent you the gift

They will be able to tell you where the gift went.

That happened to me over a year ago with some item, I forget which, and I don't even know if the friend plays anymore or is even on my friends list