Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Reagent Ideas?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 06, 2010
If you have a reagent idea please reply. :D Hope we can all think of a few.
I'll get started, Meteor Rock with a rare harvest Star stone. How about clover? Everybody looks for a four leaf clover, but ever seen a five? It could be a Star Clover. :P

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
FleurDeMort wrote:
If you have a reagent idea please reply. :D Hope we can all think of a few.
I'll get started, Meteor Rock with a rare harvest Star stone. How about clover? Everybody looks for a four leaf clover, but ever seen a five? It could be a Star Clover. :P

Cool idea, but consider this- if these came into the game, I'd hate to do the crafting quest that required 50 of them. Just sayin'.

Would you be able to transmute them?

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
Hmm, hadn't thought that one out yet, but since all the combo types of basic reagents have already been used, possibly Mist wood + Deep Mushroom + Frost Flower = Clover. A bit more complex, but still simple enough to be obtainable.
As for Meteor Rock I thought it could be an advancement from Sandstone (possibly Sun stone yikes) , and Fire Blossom. Don't think there is a reagent for that combo yet, but if there is then add a little ghost fire and voila.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
FleurDeMort wrote:
Hmm, hadn't thought that one out yet, but since all the combo types of basic reagents have already been used, possibly Mist wood + Deep Mushroom + Frost Flower = Clover. A bit more complex, but still simple enough to be obtainable.
As for Meteor Rock I thought it could be an advancement from Sandstone (possibly Sun stone yikes) , and Fire Blossom. Don't think there is a reagent for that combo yet, but if there is then add a little ghost fire and voila.

Here's what I was thinking- based on your idea and the current transmutation system, 15 Meteor Rock= 1 Star Stone would be legit. Or maybe 15 Sunstone instead of meteor rock...

Whatever it is, I still wouldn't want to craft it. :P

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
Yes since the Starstone would be coming from the Meteor Rock, then 15 Metero Rock = 1 Starstone. As consistant with the current ratio in transmutes.
But to make Meteor Rock, or Clover from the current basic reagents, I hadn't thought about the recipie.

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
I had considered posting this in gardening and crafting, but since it's a "game idea" I chose to put it here. I am disappointed at the lack of responses though.
Does nobody have any other reagent ideas? My daughter suggested with the possible new release of Polaris that we could harvest icicles.
And of course I said "what if" we could find icicles that had frozen moonbeams in them? As a rare harvest of course.
I am actually trying to come up with some new Sun, Moon, and Stars reagents ideas. All other reagents in the system as is are for the seven basic schools.
Plz, ANY Ideas?