Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

True Friend Code Not working?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2012
Me and a friend from school each play Wizard101. His mom won't let him get text chat (i do have text chat) so its hard for us to communicate with each other. We've traded out true friend codes several times before school begins each day, and then when we get home that day, we put the codes in and they won't work! It happens every time and we've been doing that for five days now. Why won't it work? Is there another, better way to trade friend codes???

Thanks,

Katie Fairydust Master Thaumaturge
Katie Unicorn Journeyman Theurgist

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Saljine wrote:
Me and a friend from school each play Wizard101. His mom won't let him get text chat (i do have text chat) so its hard for us to communicate with each other. We've traded out true friend codes several times before school begins each day, and then when we get home that day, we put the codes in and they won't work! It happens every time and we've been doing that for five days now. Why won't it work? Is there another, better way to trade friend codes???

Thanks,

Katie Fairydust Master Thaumaturge
Katie Unicorn Journeyman Theurgist

where are you entering them there are 2 friend codes
the friend invite code found on website
or the ingame friend code
if ya mismatch them then it wont work
the friend invite is for new players that are your friends
and the other the ingame one is the true friend code which needs to be enter where the other person got it ya know the screen