Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New spells!

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Yay! New spells! Sadly the wiki has yet to be updated, so can someone tell me what the new Balance spells do? I want to know!

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Notice to sensitive people: Tongue held firmly in cheek.

Balance gets a new spell called "Grilled Onion Demise" It puts a BBQ under your opponent and grills them with onions, puts them on a bun, and delivers it to your pet, who immediately eats it, and then casts an umbrella over your head that shoots out pizzas, which kills everything immediately with scalding melted cheese, which may or may not actually happen.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
malt22 wrote:

Balance gets a new spell called "Grilled Onion Demise" It puts a BBQ under your opponent and grills them with onions, puts them on a bun, and delivers it to your pet, who immediately eats it, and then casts an umbrella over your head that shoots out pizzas, which kills everything immediately with scalding melted cheese, which may or may not actually happen.

ummm.... Okaaay?

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
malt22 wrote:

hmmm....actually, I'd like to see that. Can we have a new "surreal" magic school that specializes in really silly, weird magic? :-)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
malt22 wrote:

Now, I'm hungry. Thanks a lot. :P

The REAL new spells (that I know of) are nowhere near as creative as Malt's answer, but I won't ruin them for you. ;)

El Veeb/Shadowsong
transcendent sorceress (76)

Survivor
May 13, 2011
venusleena wrote:
malt22 wrote:

hmmm....actually, I'd like to see that. Can we have a new "surreal" magic school that specializes in really silly, weird magic? :-)
Ya! i would love that "silly'' school! The first spell would be Grenade: a troll lumbers onto the screen and hurls silly string at the target dealing 75-135 damage for 1 pip but two mana. and the symbol would be a silly emoticon or :P.
PS: put this post in the dorms

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
The new spells for balance are mana burn and super nova

Mana burn: 5 pips 80 damage per pip opponent has and takes away 3 of those pips

Super nova: 2 pips 535 damage to whoever has a star aura spell on and then removes it