Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Super-powered astral spells.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
Go check out the original post that gave me this idea (thanks Cottoneye37!) https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/49058.ftl

A couple astral spells would be great (even though I haven't even learned one :3) I'll go moon first, then sun, then stars.

Crescent: A crescent moon on a blade, increases moon spells +40%, 0 pips

(This one is a bit cheesy) One Giant Step...: Large Apollo spacecraft lands on the moon. Astronaut comes out and steps on each player. Does 500 to each. Takes 6 pips.

Solar Flare: Similar to the new meteor spell, a giant sun appears. Does 750 damage to one player, by shooting out a string of magma. Takes 6 pips.

Core: A large, white, glowing ball surrounds the user, increases sun spells +40%, 0 pips

White Hot: An array of stars flies around the user. Increases star spells +40%, 0 pips

The End: A large white ball appears in the center, and slowly shrinks until it disappears. Grows back into a massive black hole, first removes all blades and shields from the opponent, then deals 1,250 damage to each opponent. Removes the users and friends traps. Costs 8 pips.

Wormhole: A prism that changes astral spells into the opponents weakness. Costs 0 pips.

Defender
May 29, 2011
sparkstar1209 wrote:
Go check out the original post that gave me this idea (thanks Cottoneye37!) https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/49058.ftl

A couple astral spells would be great (even though I haven't even learned one :3) I'll go moon first, then sun, then stars.

Crescent: A crescent moon on a blade, increases moon spells +40%, 0 pips

(This one is a bit cheesy) One Giant Step...: Large Apollo spacecraft lands on the moon. Astronaut comes out and steps on each player. Does 500 to each. Takes 6 pips.

Solar Flare: Similar to the new meteor spell, a giant sun appears. Does 750 damage to one player, by shooting out a string of magma. Takes 6 pips.

Core: A large, white, glowing ball surrounds the user, increases sun spells +40%, 0 pips

White Hot: An array of stars flies around the user. Increases star spells +40%, 0 pips

The End: A large white ball appears in the center, and slowly shrinks until it disappears. Grows back into a massive black hole, first removes all blades and shields from the opponent, then deals 1,250 damage to each opponent. Removes the users and friends traps. Costs 8 pips.

Wormhole: A prism that changes astral spells into the opponents weakness. Costs 0 pips.

Remember, we cant use power pips with these, and there's no mastery amukets for it.