Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet derby/PvP in your house or dorm!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
Well, since we can have mini games in our house/dorm, I think we should have pet derby there too!

I love the pet derby, but I know others like PvP more, so I included that in my idea too.

One would cost 3000 crowns or so, and buying both in one would cost around 5000 crowns.

This way, we can do other things while we wait for opponents. Because, say, you're in the Pet Pavillion. You enter the derby. While you wait, you go home to garden. While at your home, you do the derby. But afterwards, you're in your house and if you want to race again, you need to go back to the Pet Pavillion. This way, we'd have it in our house!

Sorry if someone elready suggested this.

Blaze Dragonrider/Fiona Ravenflame

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
One you wouldn't be able to be back in your home afterwards for the same reason you can't now, you character will always reset in the last available public area. This includes places like Unicorn Way. Amazing how many people I see joining in battles while waiting on a PVP.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
Well, you could always just teleport back to your house, which is quick enough, but I know what you mean.