Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Astral Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
I was thinking of some new astral spells (specifically Moon) for the next world, as to keep the difficulty in check. Any ideas?

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
A couple astral spells would be great (even though I haven't even learned one :3) I'll go moon first, then sun, then stars.

Crescent: A crescent moon on a blade, increases moon spells +40%, 0 pips

(This one is a bit cheesy) One Giant Step...: Large Apollo spacecraft lands on the moon. Astronaut comes out and steps on each player. Does 500 to each. Takes 6 pips.

Solar Flare: Similar to the new meteor spell, a giant sun appears. Does 750 damage to one player, by shooting out a string of magma. Takes 6 pips.

Core: A large, white, glowing ball surrounds the user, increases sun spells +40%, 0 pips

White Hot: An array of stars flies around the user. Increases star spells +40%, 0 pips

The End: A large white ball appears in the center, and slowly shrinks until it disappears. Grows back into a massive black hole, first removes all blades and shields from the opponent, then deals 1,250 damage to each opponent. Removes the users and friends traps. Costs 8 pips.

Wormhole: A prism that changes astral spells into the opponents weakness. Costs 0 pips.

Explorer
Oct 11, 2008
Cottoneye37 wrote:
I was thinking of some new astral spells (specifically Moon) for the next world, as to keep the difficulty in check. Any ideas?

Well I'm pretty sure K.I hasn't made new moon spells because they don't want one to be superior to another. But I have an idea where there are rank one moon spells. One pip doesn't matter between schools. For star and sun? That's actually a good one. Probably new mutations for sun. But star? maybe mixed attributes and potentially rank one auras.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
emilo wrote:
Cottoneye37 wrote:

Well I'm pretty sure K.I hasn't made new moon spells because they don't want one to be superior to another. But I have an idea where there are rank one moon spells. One pip doesn't matter between schools. For star and sun? That's actually a good one. Probably new mutations for sun. But star? maybe mixed attributes and potentially rank one auras.

There are already moon spells that are superior to others (Fire, Storm versions). I personally believe the moon spells haven't been updated, because armor piercing gear/spells/blades have replaced the major feature of polymorphs (being able to deal continous other school damage). Some of the support-based polymorphs are still good, but suffer from static health and being surpassed in resist/boost departments in the higher worlds beyond Celestia.