Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Necropolis Entry

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2012
Ok, I can't figure this out. I have done everything I can think of to get the portal gate to come up. But, it still won't cme up for me.

I talk to Drake and all he says to me is...... "Have you found your way to the next ring, I can't help you if you haven't."

I really need somehelp. I am starting to get really torqued at this game.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Donarian wrote:
Ok, I can't figure this out. I have done everything I can think of to get the portal gate to come up. But, it still won't cme up for me.

I talk to Drake and all he says to me is...... "Have you found your way to the next ring, I can't help you if you haven't."

I really need somehelp. I am starting to get really torqued at this game.

For your "first" trip to the Necropolis, you must enter through The Plaza of Conquests. You probably have a Drogonspyre quest in your log file called something like "Explore The Necropolis". After you visit the Necropolis through this quest, then the portal will be open to you.

(Note: if you do a "search" at the top of this page, this question was answered many times. It seems to be common to get stuck on this.)

Survivor
Mar 27, 2012

where do you get the quest to open the portal!
i have totally lost the quest line
i have no idea who to talk to :(

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Charcole31 wrote:

where do you get the quest to open the portal!
i have totally lost the quest line
i have no idea who to talk to :(

You get the quest from Lazlo (after you finish the Grand Chasm quests).

It is called Portal Decay - Explore the Necropolis.

Be sure to follow the instructions on this quest and go to the Necropolis "through the Plaza of Conquests" for your first visit.

Here is a link that shows Dragonspyre's quests in case you need it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Hope this helps.