Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

am i too low

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
i am just wondering if i am too low a level for where i am i beat malistaire at level 47 i am now 49 in the grotto (at the last boss :D) and everyone i see there is like level 54 and really powerfull what do you think?

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
Hero
Jun 08, 2009
supersnake1000 wrote:
i am just wondering if i am too low a level for where i am i beat malistaire at level 47 i am now 49 in the grotto (at the last boss :D) and everyone i see there is like level 54 and really powerfull what do you think?
It's a bit early. I wouldn't worry too much, but you should get to 52 to be safe. Congrats on beating Malistaire early! :)

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
Defender
Mar 24, 2009
You're not that low! Don't worry about it. Just do some side quests and try doing some other stuff than the main quest line and you'll be up in the level fifties in no times.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
people always think they are to early ITS NOT POSSIBLY and by that i mean if you can do the combats to get there your perfectly fine there plus think if your this powerful at a lower level your will be like MEGA powerful at higher levels the points to have fun

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
I usually take my wizards to wintertusk and do crab alley and wysteria before i go to celestia, you will level like crazy in wt. By the time you get to cl you should have your level 58 spell and be in good shape for the bosses there.

Defender
Sep 10, 2011
jackandturbo wrote:
I usually take my wizards to wintertusk and do crab alley and wysteria before i go to celestia, you will level like crazy in wt. By the time you get to cl you should have your level 58 spell and be in good shape for the bosses there.

Contrary to your style, i do Celestia first and find myself levelling up like crazy . plus it has the bonus of being able to go to zf and level up some more and find that WT is easier to do after wards.

Archmages
Ronan Lionhand
Fiona Stardust
Jose Winterbane

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Nope. I used to be a Level 49 in the Grotto too, fact, i was Level 49 in District of Stars!