Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Avalon Spell/Idem Ideas!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
I was thinking of this game, and realized that I never played this game in a LONG while. so I went on and saw my friends and they told me all about the new world... Avalon. So I speed-ed to the test realm and I couldn't find how to get the quest. Anyways, I thought of cool game ideas.
First: Spells...............................................................................................................................

Fire- Fire Blizzard
A blizzard comes through the right side of the battle field. There then is a tank of flaming oil. The snow goes into the oil, (all of it), pops out, and magically, turns into fire balls. The flaming balls of ice then hit each foe one by one. then for a 3-rounds attack the oil tips over and oil circles around the foe. One last flaming ball of ice sets the oil on fire.

Does 500+ 1000-2000 attack to all enemies
Pips- 10

Ice- Blue Sun
Just like Power Nova, a blue sun comes out an attacks 825 to all enemies and -50% attack to all enemies. For the shield part, the sun cracks open and it's core liquids pour on all of your teammates

Does 825 attack and -50% to all enemies and teammates
Pips-10

Storm-Tornado
A tornado starts to form. It first shows a peaceful farm with chickens and cows an stuff. Then, instantly it starts to rain. you can hear lightning and thunder goes berserk. a tornado suddenly forms, the farm gets picked up, all the farm animals go crazy! This tornado attacks like sand storm.

Does 2250 attack OR 1025 attack -55% accuracy and remove 2 Positives
Pips: 11

Warning, Bellow was written beyond 11:40 at night

Pips: 10
Myth: Imagination Minion
Cast a minion of any school
here's my list!!!!!
Fire- terrorwing enforcer
Ice- colossus
storm- Triton
Myth- imaginative Minotaur
life- sattr
death- dreading ghoul
Balance- jade oni (if not RA or something)
Also another Myth attacking spell

Myth attacker spell- Hippalectryon
Half horse half rooster. That's weird. myth never learned "hit all enemies attack" in a while! well Hippalectyron should have a body of a horse and it turns around and you can see the rooster side. Both sides attack.
700+1010 and -25% attack to all enemies
10 pips

EXTRA WARNING: it's now 12:00 at night

Life: leave shower
leaves from a tree blows off from a tree and goes to one teammate. Heals health back to the fullest and if you heal someone who is defeated, they will have 895 health and 5 pips to start with. (Will not allow wand pips.)

Pips: 10

Death: Taraxippi
It will start off with a darkened screen and horses run away. then it will get to a level of brightness where its like a candle in a very dark room. soon the Taraxippi ghost will arrive and attack everybody dealing 1500 damage half to self.

Pips 10
Balance- Knight
A knight in lots of armor (and a horse of course!), comes out randomly, like Centaur. The knight holds a sword in his left hand. it then parks the horse, goes and atacks each foe 1000 attack. the horse then goes up to its forelegs, (like Snow Angel), and puts negatives -40% accurcy and 25% attack. Then the knight goes back on the horse.
1000 attack and -25% attack and -45% accurcy

Well spell part completed. so I am going to save and call it a night!

Brand new day and ready to do the idem's part!

second: Idems...................................................................................................................................
(in my opinion, this idea is awesome!!!!!)

OK so there would be a dungeon in Grizzlehiem. It will be called Dunsprance. It's a verry (VERRY) hard dungeon. It is reccomended four wizards at a time. This is a level 70+ dungeon. In this dungeon it test your skills in multiple battles. It starts out easy (battle rank one elites then rank 2 elites and so on and so on) you keep battleing until you battle a rank 15 boss... THAT CHEATS!! After you've defeated the boss, you'll have to split up and battle one rank twelve boss. (Once you defeat the rank 15th boss, you could get a level 70+ idem.) So while you wait for everyone to finish, you'll and some friends will play some mini-games. Then there will be a riddle. Complete the riddle, there will be red wisp after every battle. Fail, you'll have 2x the foes. The final boss is called Dunprance. When boss is deafeated, (boss rank 17), you can get something called elementrail hands. Well.. thats the name of balance's wand. The wand's names and stats bellow

Fire- Burning hands- 40+ critical and critical blocking- gives one power pip AND one pip- Card: Ember: does 50-100 Fire attack over 2 rounds- FIRE ONLY
Ice- Freezeing hands- 30+ critical and 50+ critical blocking- gives one power pip AND one pip- Card: Icecicle: 50 Ice attack and -50% to next incoming attack gives 5 cards- ICE ONLY
Storm- Electrified hands- 50+ critical and 30+ critical blocking- gives one power pip AND one pip- Card: Thunder: does 135 storm attack gives 5 cards- STORM ONLY
Myth- Make-beleve hands- 40+ critical and 40+ critical blocking- gives one power pip AND one pip- Card- Mystical flash: does 50 attack and summons one rank one minion (Note: if in a full battle, card does 125 myth attack) gives 5 cards- MYTH ONLY
Life- Healing hands- 35+ critical and 45+ critical blocking- gives one power pip AND one pip- Card: Major heal: heals 125 gives 2 cards- Card: Leaf blade: 120 life atttack gives 2 cards- LIFE ONLY
Death- Undead hands- 45+ critical and 35+ critical blocking- Gives one power pip AND one pip- Card: Steal Health: 120 attack and half to self 5 cards- DEATH ONLY
Balance- Elementisal hands- 40+ critical and 40+ critical blocking- Gives one power pip AND one pip- Card: Element attack: 50 balance attack and +25% to next attack
Thanks for reading!