Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How would you do it?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
i would make a spell that there would be batman and he throw a batarang at you and then he escapes with smoke bombs

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
codastar wrote:
i would make a spell that there would be batman and he throw a batarang at you and then he escapes with smoke bombs

I WANT THAT . And how about A Chuck Norris Spell that does 1,000,000,000,000 damage? Now THATS a spell

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
Ok, everyone. We have Hydra for balance, leviathan for storm, bone dragon for death, fire dragon for fire (obviously), Medusa...ish?... for myth... I say life and ICE need a dragon since there are 5-- I mean, 4 and a half-- dragons already! Thanks! --Diana BlueThorn

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
I think that they should get a "muate hydra to (non-elemental?) hydra" AKA myth head, life head, and death head.

Survivor
Oct 30, 2010
TheBigBadWolf wrote:
Ghoul Spell

I've got another minor issue for you guys on a pair of great cards. The Ghoul spell (the one with the undead in the cemetery with the shovel) has the sound effect of a crow cawing during the animation, yet there's no crow in the visual. Please add a crow sitting on a gravestone just to match the awesome sound file. :)

Banshee
Similarly, the Banshee spell involves her clearing her throat and turning her head to the side, but it's unclear that that's what she's doing because it sounds like she's quacking like a duck. :P Perhaps making her intro a little longer and/or adding a throat spray bottle to loosen her vocal chords would make it clearer that the duck noises at the beginning are her clearing her throat.

The banshee's clearing her throat? I thought she was laughing XD

Justin GhostFlame Level 48 Master Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
When a monster that has been summoned for battle changes its direction towards a target after it has already interacted with a previous target, it would be nice if, instead of just automatically having turned towards the second target, a short animation would be inserted in order to provide an explanation for this sudden shift of direction.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
shrukain wrote:
I think that they should get a "muate hydra to (non-elemental?) hydra" AKA myth head, life head, and death head.
Maybe "mutate hydra to chimera" ? The lion does life, goat does myth, and snake does death.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
If I could add spells to the game, I would add a spell that's pretty much just a classic cartoon trick: falling anvil. I would probably also add a life version of sandstorm called leaf storm. And I'd add a sheep spell for every school. BAA!

Survivor
May 18, 2011
what about for myth school a sphinx, and life school a giant venus fly trap but more monstery( like purple with huge teeth and lots of vines ), storm could do a real proper kraken ( giant squid with huge tentacles), what about a harpy that stuns you with like bad breath, giant spider( wraps target in spider silk or shoots spider silk at target, for death school skeletonof some kind crawling out of a grave and attacking.

Survivor
May 18, 2011
Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Um. I was thinking about this a while.I was thinking that maybe there should be a higher level such as level 70 or 75. Just to make it more of a challenge. When you become level 70 you become and Super and when you become level 75 you become a montorus(spelled wrong, sorry). or something like that.

Also here are the new spells:

Fire:

Level 70: Flamethrower

500 fire damage + 1250 over 3 rounds
8or9 pis

Level 75: Fire Scarecrow

800 fire damage to all enimies Half to self 8or9 pips

Ice:

Level 70: Chiller

1250 ice damage
8or9 pips

Level 75: Super stun

x Pips
Stuns all enemies for a round + 450 per pip to all enimies.

Storm:

Level 70: Electric light

1400 storm damage to all enimies or 4500 storm damage to one enemy 8or9 pips

Level 75: Super Shock

1800 storm damage to all enemies + stun for 2 rounds
8or9 pips

Balance:

Level 70:Super charge

X pips
+25% to next attack per pip for self only

Level 75: Touching Kiss

900 balance damage to all enemies+ 1000 heal to all friends
8or9 pips

Life:

Level 70: Life Vampire

1000 to one enemy half to self
8or9 pips

Level 75: Life Touch

Full Health to all friends stun all enemies for 1 round
8or9 pips

Death:

Level 70: Monster mash

60 death damage+ 400 death damage+ 1250 death damage
8or9 pips

Level 75: Super Smash

1000 death damage+half to self
8or9 pips

Myth:

Level 70: Myth Flame

+30% myth damage(three times) to all enemies.
3 pips

Level 75: Myth Mayham

1000, 2500, or 4000 myth damage to all enemies.

Thanks for listening :)

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
what about things like a mana vampire because it is easy to get health but harder to get mana

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
I have stickied this post as it is a very good question.

Let's hear your ideas, no matter how wild you think they may be!
i think there should be a judgement shield and trap kind of dont like it i dont like the tower shield and hex and flint they startin to get boring

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
4 spells i want a change to: medusa, wraith, helephant, and colossus

medusa: I dont under stand the point of the swords. there are swords in there, but she doesn't use them. i have an idea for it. instead of coming from the ground, it comes from a coffin with her eyes closed. she opens her eyes, sees you, gets out her 2 swords, and slashes you like crazy. then it looks into your eyes, uses her medusa powers, and stuns the target for 2 rounds.

wraith: to me, a wraith is like an evil seraph. so i figured, it starts off with a seraph praying in a peaceful valley, but then malistare comes, turns the peaceful valley into a grave, turns the seraph a wraith, and flees. then the wraith flys up toward the target, slashes it with it's scythe, drains out 575 energy, wraith points it's scythe at the caster, ans gives half of that health to you, and uses the leftover energy for himself, and flies away.

helephant: it's just a fire oni or elephant. so my idea, it starts at the zoo with elephants there. a fire starts, lighting an elephant on fire, the fire elephant turns into a helephant, and blows a flamethrower at the target from it's trunk.

colossus: to me, a colossus is an ice gaurdian. so it involves an ice palace with 2 colossus gaurding it. the 2 colossus notices you, thinking you are trying to break in, and they both point there swords at the target, and huge icicles come out of the swords, shooting the target!

these are my ideas. hope you liked them!

-Blaze Duskstone Legendary Conjurer

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
I think there should be a wild bolt one for the 10 damage yellow bolt, 100 damage blue bolt, 1000 damage red bolt.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
If I would be given the chance to invent new spells... I would invent:

1.) Wizard Surgery - a Life spell, healing one wizard to FULL HEALTH.
2.) Bigfoot - a Myth spell, making a gigantic foot appear and step on the opponent dealing a large damage and stuns the opponent.
3.) Lightning Extravaganza - a Storm spell, making dozens of lightning hit EACH opponent dealing a large damage, stuns all opponents, and a weakness blade.
4.) Freezing Ground - an Ice spell, the battlegrounds will freeze and will turn to ice and the ice will climb to all enemies and will turn all enemies to ice, and the ice will explode and the pieces of ice will go back to them causing a big damage.
5.) Firing Love - a Fire spell, A gigantic firing heart will appear in the middle with an angry face, and then the face will shout causing fire to go out from the mouth like a dragon and attacking each enemies, causing gigantic damage.
6.) Balanced Diet - a Balance spell, a fat dude will appear in the middle, vomiting foods including chickens, hams, bacons etc. To all enemies.
----------------------------
That's all...oh and sorry for the word *vomiting* :D

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
ROBB1005 wrote:
If I would be given the chance to invent new spells... I would invent:

1.) Wizard Surgery - a Life spell, healing one wizard to FULL HEALTH.
2.) Bigfoot - a Myth spell, making a gigantic foot appear and step on the opponent dealing a large damage and stuns the opponent.
3.) Lightning Extravaganza - a Storm spell, making dozens of lightning hit EACH opponent dealing a large damage, stuns all opponents, and a weakness blade.
4.) Freezing Ground - an Ice spell, the battlegrounds will freeze and will turn to ice and the ice will climb to all enemies and will turn all enemies to ice, and the ice will explode and the pieces of ice will go back to them causing a big damage.
5.) Firing Love - a Fire spell, A gigantic firing heart will appear in the middle with an angry face, and then the face will shout causing fire to go out from the mouth like a dragon and attacking each enemies, causing gigantic damage.
6.) Balanced Diet - a Balance spell, a fat dude will appear in the middle, vomiting foods including chickens, hams, bacons etc. To all enemies.
----------------------------
That's all...oh and sorry for the word *vomiting* :D

For Balanced Diet- How big does the guy need to be to ... err ... throw up enough food to attack all enemies? Just wondering.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
Busymk wrote:
Um. I was thinking about this a while.I was thinking that maybe there should be a higher level such as level 70 or 75. Just to make it more of a challenge. When you become level 70 you become and Super and when you become level 75 you become a montorus(spelled wrong, sorry). or something like that.

Also here are the new spells:

Fire:

Level 70: Flamethrower

500 fire damage + 1250 over 3 rounds
8or9 pis

Level 75: Fire Scarecrow

800 fire damage to all enimies Half to self 8or9 pips

Ice:

Level 70: Chiller

1250 ice damage
8or9 pips

Level 75: Super stun

x Pips
Stuns all enemies for a round + 450 per pip to all enimies.

Storm:

Level 70: Electric light

1400 storm damage to all enimies or 4500 storm damage to one enemy 8or9 pips

Level 75: Super Shock

1800 storm damage to all enemies + stun for 2 rounds
8or9 pips

Balance:

Level 70:Super charge

X pips
+25% to next attack per pip for self only

Level 75: Touching Kiss

900 balance damage to all enemies+ 1000 heal to all friends
8or9 pips

Life:

Level 70: Life Vampire

1000 to one enemy half to self
8or9 pips

Level 75: Life Touch

Full Health to all friends stun all enemies for 1 round
8or9 pips

Death:

Level 70: Monster mash

60 death damage+ 400 death damage+ 1250 death damage
8or9 pips

Level 75: Super Smash

1000 death damage+half to self
8or9 pips

Myth:

Level 70: Myth Flame

+30% myth damage(three times) to all enemies.
3 pips

Level 75: Myth Mayham

1000, 2500, or 4000 myth damage to all enemies.

Thanks for listening :)

we already have a supercharge spell though.

-blaze duskstone legendary conjurer

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
Ice and Storm Wizard here,

Why not bring in some, Greek Gods?
Death, Hades the god of well, death. I would love to see that. To make this more deathlike add in his hand tearing up from the ground, like those zombies in the horror films, once he does that why not make him bring up some undead? And have the undead hit all players/foes with damage like, er, meteor strike perhaps, and half of the damage taken would heal all friends in your party.Now that I think about it, the performance would be super long, and may tick off some players.
Ice school, ah, not the "coolest" spells, performance wise. I honestly didn't like the snowman spell, though they've got some daggers, watch out. I would suggest something funny, like Ninja Pigs or Leprecaun. Those spells are plain hilarious.
I would love to go all avatar (not meaning the blue people) on some enemies. You know ... the energy flowing around characters and moving like the character, but in a bigger more destructive version.
Storm- Character in a Purple StormZilla, make the StormZilla clear enough so you can see the Character, have the Stormzilla do what is normally does, but the character is in it... Just makes the novice wizards go "Wow." I dunno maybe?
Ice- Character throwing snowball at opponent.
Death-Character sapping life from another character/player. That would make me laugh.
Fire-Character tossing around a Fireball to his/her hands, then throws it at the opponent,
Myth-How about you go all Ninja Pig?
Life- I don't really know what you could do for this one? Maybe you slide down a rainbow, then throw gold coins at a foe?
Balance- I got nothing.
I do understand that this might be chalenging, considering that you might have to get the characters looks correct while they do this, but you've already got the 0 pip spells where the character slices the foe with a sword or dagger, you got the looks right.
-Kristen LegendRunner

Survivor
Aug 17, 2011
life: prince: heals 1050 health.

fire: fire kraken: self-explanetory.

storm: lightning phoenix: self-explanitory.

death: witch: 695 damage to enemy, swap half to heal you. animation: i cant think of any.

myth: myth leprecaun:does same thing as death/normal leprecaun, but myth.

ice: evil penguin: does 425-495 damage. animation #1: he pops out, turning the whole battlefield into ice, and then he squacks an ice ball at you. animation #2: he slaps you with his fins. animation #3: he stomps the ice cracking it, and the crack goes toward you.

balance: none.

~Jacob WaterTail, level 16 pyromancer~

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
ying of yang-a life spell, a green spirit appears and breathes green smog over all enimies and then a shadow spirit appears behind the life spirit using the health zap to heal everybody else.

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

-Caitlin Nightrider, Lvl. 21 Theurgist

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
Here are also some ideas for new spells:

1. Ocean's Revenge- A big Octopus or Squid rises from the ocean and slaps the opponent with one of it's tentacles
2. Eight Legs of Fury- (I think I spelled fury wrong, I am not talking about the dog or cat kind of fury) A black or red or whatever school colored spider climbs down from a tree or some dead plant and starts spinning closer and closer to the opponent until it hits the opponent
3. Furious feline- a cute kitten sits there on the battle circle meowing softly and gently but then it turns into a big tiger or jaguar or some HUGE cat and swipes the opponent with it's claw
4. Reptile Rampage- A band of frogs, lizards, snakes, and other reptiles gather in a forest and then look at the opponent and attack the it
5. Dinosaur Demon- A T-REX stomps through a a field or something with scared smaller dinosaurs running away and then it's eyes glow red and it either stomps on the opponent or roars in front of it hurting the opponent
6. Minion Swap/Switch- Cast a spell where a minion of your choice that is your opponents you can take for your self for three or four rounds. Or for the rest of the battle until the opponent takes it back

And here are just some ideas for battles:
1. I think you should be able to change your wand and pet in battle
2. flee without loosing all your mana or going back to the main place of that area, rather just the battle circle dissapears like if you lost in a battle circle that is at a home
3. for menu chat, you should be able to still say all the things you could normally say PLUS the battle talk
4. You can send invites to friends to do a dungeon with you

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Note - I don't particularly care for his look. I don't cast him because I think he's icky looking.

bloodbat
Weak - wing slap.

Strong - Current animation (blood spit).

Humongofrog

Intro - I get why he's shown landing on part of the globe, but the green splat mark under him after he drops in just looks odd, off, and vaguely disturbing. Give him a lily pad or have him stay seated on the globe. The green smear mark is...icky.

Weak - Tongue smack.

Strong - Current animation (fish bits vomit). By the bye, this animation is also vaguely disturbing. It's funny to see the fish bits (is that part of the storm shark?), but the green boiling goo he vomits makes me vaguely uncomfortable

locust swarm
Name - Please change this one to "Insect Swarm." As an alternative, please make the locusts look a little more like locusts.

Weak - Scarabs swarm out of the mouth.

Strong - Current animation (locust swarm).

its too bad you find the blood bat and humungofrog (sorry too lame) "icky" (what are you 5?) and you didn't really change the locust swarm animation, just the spell in genral.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011