Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How would you do it?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2011
mman17 wrote:
Hmm. Aha! Here's a Few:

Triton: Swoops down, swiping Trident at.

Storm Lord: Electricity crackles down at enemy, zapping them.

Stormzilla, Icezilla, Firezilla: Each grab a building, put an element into it, and crush the enemy with it.

Forest Lord: Laughs, grabs a tree, and slams all enemies with the logs.

Centaur: Grabs a hammer and crushes with.

Fire Dragon: Magma is kicked at the enemy by, kicked up by the Dragon.

Leprechaun: Takes hat off, pulls a clover out, and it becomes a hammer. Then he slams the enemy with it.

Skeletal Dragon: Swoops overhead, behind dueling circle, and crushes the enemies in a horizontal slash.

Colossus: A glacier appears, then a sword cracks out. The Colossus appears and stabs enemy with.

nice ideas. but i thought of a really good idea , i talked to my friends they all thought it was great . you know the humongofrog the myth spell that attacks all player . it can stick its tongue out and swallow the enemy thens pit them back out with slime over them for like one turn. it still does same damage and attacks all player

Survivor
May 09, 2009
arcanemage1 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
Hmm. Aha! Here's a Few:

Triton: Swoops down, swiping Trident at.

Storm Lord: Electricity crackles down at enemy, zapping them.

Stormzilla, Icezilla, Firezilla: Each grab a building, put an element into it, and crush the enemy with it.

Forest Lord: Laughs, grabs a tree, and slams all enemies with the logs.

Centaur: Grabs a hammer and crushes with.

Fire Dragon: Magma is kicked at the enemy by, kicked up by the Dragon.

Leprechaun: Takes hat off, pulls a clover out, and it becomes a hammer. Then he slams the enemy with it.

Skeletal Dragon: Swoops overhead, behind dueling circle, and crushes the enemies in a horizontal slash.

Colossus: A glacier appears, then a sword cracks out. The Colossus appears and stabs enemy with.

nice ideas. but i thought of a really good idea , i talked to my friends they all thought it was great . you know the humongofrog the myth spell that attacks all player . it can stick its tongue out and swallow the enemy thens pit them back out with slime over them for like one turn. it still does same damage and attacks all player

i like this idea alot i think this would be a great idea but it might take up too much time work for the animators to put together :?

i do hope they think about it though 8)

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I have a suggestion for the Wraith spell:

Headstones still pop up from ground as they currently do. But instead of him growing from the ground, why not have a black void open in the earth and have him fly up from it and float there - but make it in a slow fashion to add some creepiness. Then have him point at the opponent, making a white/blue wisp with a tormented face float from the foe. Then have the Wraith thrust it into the ground like he currently does and send it to your character in the same fashion. The have him disappear in a black shadow that makes the entire cemetary thing disappear. (speaking of that, don't make the entire cemetary turn. It just looks a little odd)

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
jetboy123 wrote:
ok this is a death card it could be next to punkin head one please use this a death mobile theres a mummy driving he drives colse to your oponet and raps his paper on you
:? slow down

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
Ghoul:An arm comes out of the ground folowed by another arm and the ghoul pulls himself out of the ground and and grabes the a shuvle lening aguinst his tomb stone and then dose his normal health still part :D

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
Skeletal Dragon

I must admit as much as I do adore this spell, I don't think that it gives the impression across that it's a spell that deals damage over many turns...

I think the Dragon should fire the same stuff it does out of it's mouth, but it vortex's the opponent that it attacks over the rounds that the attack is still active.

Survivor
May 09, 2010
Dragon Spell

Okay, I use the Dragon spell a lot! And it'll hit up to let's say 2,000 something with blades and stuff, but without anything it'll hit let's say around maybe 500-600. Okay, that's the first hit, on the second hit without blade and traps it hits like what? 45-90? That's like using a fire elf! Dragon is supposed to be powerful. Just Saying.

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
I think that when we cast a spell resembling our pets (i.e. Firecat) the pet runs out and attacks!

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
hmmm....

Dark Sprite

Maybe it could be sitting on a gnarled branch from a dead tree, laugh superiorly, and then fly up and attack the opponent. Dark Sprites are mischievious and rather self centered, so they laugh in the face of the strongest, scariest enemies.

Ghoul

It could climb out of the ground a bit more slowly, seeing as it hasn't been out of the ground for a long time and its joints are rotted. It could go through its normal process and then dig its way back into the ground, sealing the top meanwhile.

Banshee

It could be disguised as a beautiful maiden and then fade into a banshee, who screams in her usual rutine and then snickers like she usual does before the attck.

Vampire

It could peek out of the coffin, step out fully human with a black cape and all, and then turn half bat. The target's chest could puff out as if bitten.

Skeletal Pirate

It could start out normally, then stand up and see that someone was trying to take the treasure. Then it could look at the target as if they were the robbers, and then attack, maybe uttering a pirrate phrase like "shiver me timbers!" or "present yer steel, matey!"

Wraith

it could rise up normally and unhood itself, showing a disturbing thin skeletal face with glowing red eyes filling the sockets. Then it would cackle menacingly and attack. it would screech as if in pain as it is withdrawn.

Scarecrow

It could rise, look around, and then look at the little crow on its shoulder. Then it could go through the usual routine, and when it makes its noise when withdrawn, the crow could call out.

Necromancer spells!

~Tabitha Spiritsong, Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
I like the animations! There are a few that need to be tweeked but more impressively, I think there should be a "fizzle-animation" for each spell over three pips... a fizzle is a fizzle and THAT animation is very tiresome... let the spell cast and the "fizzle-animation" represents the fizzle: Let the imp fall to the ground and bounce off... the the lightning bats collide in the air and spin off into oblivion... LOL - I would really like to see that annoying snowman melt before he could deliver his blow!! :) ... still, just for spells that require three pips or more would be the best!

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
For Medusa, maybe have her wrap herself around enimies. instead of always just slashing the enimies.

thanks! :D

Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
Defender
Oct 04, 2009
okay this is going to be kinda dorky
Hey i cant help but love the Greek Gods
these are like lvl 68 spells or something
Ice: Zue! He would fly down as a man then brist into true from and throw his thunder bolt at you :D
Fire: Hepheatus! hes in his true form smashing a a really impresive sword then he sees you and gets ready to fight you (you do blades and traps then) he swipes his hammer at you that does a good bit amount of damage then his sword that does more in damage over time!
Storm(i am not going to spell this right Possidon hes an man layying on the beach with a trition (the kind you hold not strom spell) then he sucks up a lot of water getting bigger and bigger until he reaches his true form then he lets lose and all the water ends up on you in damage!
Life:: Demter is plowwing a feild as a woman then she starts to dance and when the power bilds up she heals you a lot!
Death: Hadies! he shows up in a chairetot with his helmet on the points his sword at your enemy and it does damage then draws a lkittle damage from you and gives it to a friend you chose
Balence: Hestia she will be stitting at a fire and your enemy is consumed by it something like 200 damage every pip maybe 150
Myth[/color(Myth soooo got the best) all the gods above show up and do a little of there attack :-o :D
thats what i have so far!

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
oh now i get what to do
okay here is a new list
Fire:
Fire elf: make it be bigger for starters and instead of jumping one you shoot you with the arrow
Helphent: make it step on you :D
Ice:
Evil snow man: make it a normal snow man then a red glint in its eye then it throws snowballs at you then its carrot witch does the damage
Frost giant: make more SHEEP! :D
Storm:
NA
Myth:
make things stop barfing on you
Life:
Imp: make it swirl around you then bash you with its violin
Seraph: it sings then flings its sword at you
Forest Lord: what mman17 said about taking the trees and bashing your enemys
Dyrard: put some clothes on her gosh
Death:
Ghoul make it reach out of the grave and then get up
Vampire: make him taller
Poison: make it dump a vile of poison on you enemy
balance:
Nova: make it look like less of a cheese ball

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
i would actually like to add new spells for every school but i know it will never happen but i would be stunned to see this come to life

myth: lynx 400 damage per pip and the rounds varies on how much pips you have 1-5 pips maybe some one would like to put suggestions in on changes for this?
fire: lava leone 1060 damage and it puts like three -50 smoke screens on there suggestions :-)

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
i accidently cut off my last post here are the rest
balance: quicksand 150 over 500 over three rounds and each round it hits it puts a single smokescreen on the opponet (-40)

ice: ok i kinda cheaped out on this but ill take suggestions for this and the attack is ymir ok ymir isnt in his usual form he looks kinda like aurekk and he comes outta the ground like forest lord does then he breathes ice on you and stomps and ice shards jut out of the ground and hit you and it does 895 damage and a -40 weakness

death: graveyard so a zombie like one of those new green ones that look like grubb breaks out of this coffin and slams you with his spade or whatever you wanna call those thing that ghouls and zombies hold it does 200 on the first round and gives health back to the user then it does 350 on the second round and gives health back and another 350 and health back and that again the next round so 200 hundred over three rounds or however you do that

i also would like to add something else! a boss in wintertusk called the fallen he fell many years ago bacause they made a pact that if ambrose won the duel that the fallen would stop serving morganthe and ambrose won and the fallen disobeyed morganthe and the fallen got struck out of the sky and landed there in a slumber then he blames you for it and you battle him

the fallen: health: 17255 he doesnt cheat at all but he is pretty strong and gains 6 power pips on the first turn
spells:weakest to strongest banshee may cast at a 15% chance skeletal pirate casts at a 35% chance then wraith casts at a 40% chance scarecrow casts at a 35% chance graveyard casts at a 45% chance and here is his blades and traps
feint casts at a 25% chance death trap casts at a 5% chance deathblade casts at a 65% chance and those are the spells he knows
drops: fallen bone helm deaths chool only 35% chance drop
fallen bone tunic drops at 25% chance
fallen bone greavers drops at 40% chance
bone crow pet drops at 5%
bone dragon mount drops at 3% chance
btw the fallen isnt related to a raven from gh or wintertusk at all he is a big black crow I really hope you put this in the game i am 100% sure the players will love it if not i just wasted an hour and twenty five minutes

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
o sry i forgot to put storm and life in i was just gonna take suggestions for that i cant think of anything tell me if you have a

Explorer
May 09, 2011
fGYU2tKDtH wrote:
hmmm....

Dark Sprite

Maybe it could be sitting on a gnarled branch from a dead tree, laugh superiorly, and then fly up and attack the opponent. Dark Sprites are mischievious and rather self centered, so they laugh in the face of the strongest, scariest enemies.

Ghoul

It could climb out of the ground a bit more slowly, seeing as it hasn't been out of the ground for a long time and its joints are rotted. It could go through its normal process and then dig its way back into the ground, sealing the top meanwhile.

Banshee

It could be disguised as a beautiful maiden and then fade into a banshee, who screams in her usual rutine and then snickers like she usual does before the attck.

Vampire

It could peek out of the coffin, step out fully human with a black cape and all, and then turn half bat. The target's chest could puff out as if bitten.

Skeletal Pirate

It could start out normally, then stand up and see that someone was trying to take the treasure. Then it could look at the target as if they were the robbers, and then attack, maybe uttering a pirrate phrase like "shiver me timbers!" or "present yer steel, matey!"

Wraith

it could rise up normally and unhood itself, showing a disturbing thin skeletal face with glowing red eyes filling the sockets. Then it would cackle menacingly and attack. it would screech as if in pain as it is withdrawn.

Scarecrow

It could rise, look around, and then look at the little crow on its shoulder. Then it could go through the usual routine, and when it makes its noise when withdrawn, the crow could call out.

Necromancer spells!

~Tabitha Spiritsong, Grandmaster Necromancer

I absolutely LOVE those necromatic spell ideas, they are awesome, and besides, I am a necromancer too! :) I especially love the Wraith & Scarecrow ideas, they are amazing! I am still thinking of a skeletal dragon idea It's so hard to get ideas because of the awesome work they have done on the dragon! Hehe! Great ideas Tabitha!

-Mason D. -Level 43 Necromancer-

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Medusa should have some gnareled looking legs with severely untrimed toenails instead of just the back half of a rattlesnake. The great thing about this it that you can eventually make it into a monster for wizards to fight, polymorph into, or summon as a minion. Mabie all three.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
phoenix should swoop down and charge into the enemy

minotaur should hit you with his axe the back up and headbutt the enemy

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
for meteor strike:

the meteors could make a inferno colossus and it could shoot meteors out of its sword :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Sep 24, 2008
I feel like some rank 1 spells need some love:

Fire Cat: Have it fall from 'high' up, then have it land on all fours (play on the saying). Then have it scratch or bite the target. It isnt a flame thrower. Also make it look more cat like.

Frost Beetle: Looks to similar to scarab. Instead, have it fly at the target?

Thunder Snake: A dirt/rubble/rock land scape shows up, the thundersnake slithers out of a crack, and either bites or stings with its tail.

Imp: We were taught music was supposed to heal, not kill. Maybe have the imp smash his guitar (like a rock star) on us, or string his violen and bow and use it as an arrow.

Dark Sprite: Flys up, and grows black thorny vines that wrap around the target then explode.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
I have another idea for what Squirrel said.

0 Damage: The wizard laughs at the caster.
1-190 Damage: The wizard shrugs, and smirks.
191-399: The wizard smirks.
400-600: Current animation.
601-800: The wizard cries "Oof!" and walks backwards, 5 steps backwards out of the duel, then back in.
801-900: The wizard falls down on its bottom, and gets back up.
901+: Wizard gets shot out of the duel, and comes back in.

If Dead:
1-499 Death: The current death, as if it's knocked out.
500-8999: The wizard falls on it's back and doesn't get up.
9000+: The wizard acts like it had a heart attack and falls down. It doesn't get up.

Revived:
Killed by 1-499 HP hit: Current Healing
Killed by 500-8999 HP hit: The wizard gets up, and smiles!
Killed by 9000+ HP hit: The wizard breaths a few times, then gets up.

Thanks!

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Defender
Apr 02, 2009
For all of the spells that remove blades, traps, shields, and weaknesses, I think that instead of the ward just disappearing, the spell you cast brings up an elegant bow with a golden arrow notched in it. The arrow is pulled back and shot into the item it will be destroying, thus shattering it into a bunch of bits and pieces. Of course, this would not be used for shatter, because that could take a really long time if you were to, say, use it on Cuthalla after using a bunch of spells under four(?) pips.