Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How would you do it?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2009
This is about Leviathan.

Instead of smacking the enemy with his tail, which is so boring, he should grab them in his mouth, chew them up, and spit them out.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
The wraith spell is way to anticlimatic. Some head stones pop up and then the Wraith grows larger like he took a drink of something from Alice in Wonderland. Not to mention the totally boring raising his hand attack animation. How about a big black shadow covers the animation area and the wraith rises up from the shadow and as it does the shadow shrinks beneath the wraith.

For an attack have the Wraith actually use that big scyth it's holding. It carries a weapon and yet it doesn't use it and just points at the enemy.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
SyphaN wrote:
I would like to see some more realistic reactions from mobs you are fighting. let me explaine; add in emotion face/body language animation
when a mob is hit let them show it more than just when they die, like
they look more and more beat up and/or bloody, maybe an arm come loose
and is hanging there or a piece of armor etc. have the face have a pain/agoney look as to the impact the spell does.

Why can't our avy's look downward for???

Um, excuse me, but Kingsisle will probably not do what you said, only because of the blood!The closest to what you're saying are the Kroks, with sand instead of red liquid.

Getting back to the topic, I have a problem with the Hydra. I mean, I love how the Hydra attacks, hands-down. But, where did it come from?It just appears out of nowhere and attacks? A little weird, don't you think? :|

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
mike645 wrote:
Thunder hand- 1500-1750 damae to all enemies take 600 damage
Flamebiter- 1000-1500 damage to all enemies
Icy wind- 1(not a mistake)- 1500 damage to al enemies put tower shield on self
Black hole- 800- 950 damaage to all enemies, convert half to self
Passing jungle- 500- 1100 damage to all enemies
Double trouble- 100 and 1350 damage to all enemies
God hand- 65 damage per pip to all enemies take 10% of the damage

The Ice attack is ridiculously high. Isn't Ice supposed to have the lowest damage?

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Ra

Is a Bird that Flys ( VERY TINY) then gets big and grows a human body then same thing afterward.
Kraken

Jumps onto Rock and kills
Fire Dragon
Dragon that has armor

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Jimmy924 wrote:
Fire elf:

STRONG: two elves in Pathfinder clothes

AVERAGE: One elf in Pathfinder clothes/alicine clothes

WEAK: One elf in Hunter clothes

Sephara:

STRONG: Draws another sword and throws them both at the foe

AVERAGE: Current animation.

WEAK: Draws the sword and lightly taps the enemy on the head.

Triton:

STRONG: Normal animation.

AVERAGE: Current animation, but it releases some electricity at the foe.

WEAK: Dosent summon the lightning.

Like my ideas?
I Love the serphara one it is the best

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
TheRubyThief wrote:
mike645 wrote:
Thunder hand- 1500-1750 damae to all enemies take 600 damage
Flamebiter- 1000-1500 damage to all enemies
Icy wind- 1(not a mistake)- 1500 damage to al enemies put tower shield on self
Black hole- 800- 950 damaage to all enemies, convert half to self
Passing jungle- 500- 1100 damage to all enemies
Double trouble- 100 and 1350 damage to all enemies
God hand- 65 damage per pip to all enemies take 10% of the damage

The Ice attack is ridiculously high. Isn't Ice supposed to have the lowest damage?
Um the ice damage is 1-1500, it might to 3 damage, it might do 1500. I think its fair

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
This is an awesome thread. I'm glad that you came up with it. I don't really have much of a biff with any of the spells, but I have an epic idea for the Skeletal Pirate. Make it so he like pulls out a bottle of rum and drinks it before attacking. 8)

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
ShiroTagachi898 wrote:
This is an awesome thread. I'm glad that you came up with it. I don't really have much of a biff with any of the spells, but I have an epic idea for the Skeletal Pirate. Make it so he like pulls out a bottle of rum and drinks it before attacking. 8)

Ditto, but sadly this is a 'E10+ Game' and so it is, well, inappropriate for a 10 year old though it is very common in films rated PG ...

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
One thing I think is weird is the Death School Global spell. -45% to healing spells. Ok what enemys at the lvl you get this spell heal themselves. Really it's the most useless spell in the book right below Beguile. It should be +40% to returned Health. A spell that increased that number would be really useful. You'd hit for the same damage but get more health back from spells like vampire, wraith, and scarecrow.

Defender
May 17, 2009
jetboy123 wrote:
ok this is a death card it could be next to punkin head one please use this a death mobile theres a mummy driving he drives colse to your oponet and raps his paper on you

Dude, if you want anyone to know what you mean, do your english homework. I can see a billion spelling and grammar errors.

Defender
May 17, 2009
SyphaN wrote:
I would like to see some more realistic reactions from mobs you are fighting. let me explaine; add in emotion face/body language animation
and is hanging there or a piece of armor etc. have the face have a pain/agoney look as to the impact the spell does.

Dude, this game is rated E10+ for a reason, it won't be bloody with limbs falling off. Think of the children!*

*Wow you looked down here, the writing is up there.

Defender
May 17, 2009
(I'm going to sound like such a geek right now , but here it goes.)

Goku appears, turns into a super saiyen (his hair turns golden), and either punches or kamehamehas the enemy.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
quick hit spells-
For things like the fire school's switch, and the cards you get from that rod that only show the user having tat schools element all around them, it should be a little ball that zooms across then hits the opponent. For example switch would have you make a ball of fire then it would go to the opponent, then a ball of life from the other end that goes to you and heals you.

PS: I'm Inate not Novice I dunno why it says that.

Explorer
Apr 04, 2009
i got one: plant attack:
weak: grass attack's the foe
modrent: flowers go to the foe and slap him/her/it
strong: a old-growth tree go's to the foe and stomps on them

Survivor
Oct 20, 2009
I think that before you invent multiple animations for the cards already with unique animations you should beef up some of the cards with not much animation to them at all (eg. add some characters in them to make them more exciting):

Life:
Minor Blessing

Fire:
Link
Scald
Immolate

Balance:
Helping Hands
Spectral Blast

Death:
Poison
Sacrifice

Ice:
Frostbite (the ice cube part is cool but it seems like it needs a little more)

People have posted many ideas for animations on this thread already, maybe they could be added to pre-existing spells.
Also it would be nice to have some new wand animations (maybe wands that could work like Malistaire's or Cyrus's that shower down magic on enemies).

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
MelodyKitn wrote:
Seeing as I've seen quite a bit of that funny little imp, it'd be interesting to see him belt out a tune or two with different instruments to give him a slight change up. Instead of always carrying a harp, he could have a lute, a tambourine, or maracas as alternatives to sing with for diversity.

and while he uses the maracas, he could wear a sombrero hat! XD . by the way, i could hardly see your post in this color.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
robzillatx wrote:
I'm in a silly mood today, so here are some silly spell suggestions (please excuse me if any of these already exist in the game ... I haven't made it past level 7 yet and haven't look at them all):

Squirrel Storm:
spell turns the target into a giant acorn and a swarm squirrels rushes in and either carries the target away or nibbles on the target.

Crab Wave (similar to above):
A large wave splashes over the target and leaves several crabs pinching the target.

Ankle-Biter:
Makes the target's pet (if any) attack it's owner (at the ankles, of course).

Vine Divine:
Vines come out of the ground and lash (or zap, if you don't want any display of physical attacks) the target.

Banana from Above:
Flying monkeys bombard the target with bananas (or squeeze the bananas to shoot the fruit at the target)

Mucous Malice:
A giant worm pops out of the ground and slimes the target.

Bigfoot Afoot:
Bigfoot runs by the target and steps on the target's toes.

Yeti Yell:
This one's obvious, right?

By the way, my seven-year-old daughter would like to know when Hamster101.com is coming.

the crab wave, bananna from above, and mucous malice are pretty silly and good ideas. i'd like to see those added. i cant really picture the others though.

Defender
May 05, 2010
It would be better if they had lvl 60 spells, here are some ideas

Storm: Thunderstorm Does 950 damage to all enemies and remove all charms. 9 pip attack

Fire: Magma storm does 25 then 875 damage to all enemies and stun for 4 rounds. 9 pip attack

Ice: Frostbite 690 to all enemies and stun for 1 round
9 pip attack

Life: Plague 690 to all enemies and absorb 400 to all friends
9 pip attack

Myth:Zeus's wrath 750 to all enemies and remove all charms

Death: Spirit wrath 600 to all enemies and give half to all friends (1200 heal!) 9 pip attack

Balence:Elemental blast 100 storm damage, 100 fire damage, 100 ice damage, 100 life damage, 100 myth damage, 100 death damage, 100 balence damage. 9 pip attack (A little to long?)

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
TheBigBadWolf wrote:
Ghoul Spell

I've got another minor issue for you guys on a pair of great cards. The Ghoul spell (the one with the undead in the cemetery with the shovel) has the sound effect of a crow cawing during the animation, yet there's no crow in the visual. Please add a crow sitting on a gravestone just to match the awesome sound file. :)

Banshee
Similarly, the Banshee spell involves her clearing her throat and turning her head to the side, but it's unclear that that's what she's doing because it sounds like she's quacking like a duck. :P Perhaps making her intro a little longer and/or adding a throat spray bottle to loosen her vocal chords would make it clearer that the duck noises at the beginning are her clearing her throat.

Okay, first of all, the ghoul sounded like a crow because you/the person casting it was attacking a field guard.
Second, the banshee is NOT clearing her throat or something odd like that, she is actually laughing at the opponent as she screams them to thier doom.
This is civilised critique, just for your information.

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
x45321 wrote:
quick hit spells-
For things like the fire school's switch, and the cards you get from that rod that only show the user having tat schools element all around them, it should be a little ball that zooms across then hits the opponent. For example switch would have you make a ball of fire then it would go to the opponent, then a ball of life from the other end that goes to you and heals you.

PS: I'm Inate not Novice I dunno why it says that.

In message boards, the title under your username depends on how many posts you did. It's not your character's level, since people could have more than 1 character.

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
Maybe another attack the Stormzilla would do is slap the enemy with it's tail, then the enemy will get electricuted.

And the Cyclops would throw it's hammer/mallet thing at the enemy

(I didn't exactly read the ones before, so sorry if I posted your idea.)

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
Nekros wrote:
Another suggestion would be to take the cards only available as treasure cards (if there are any) and make them available as normal spells... ESPECIALLY the Death ones... Death has WAY too few spells (at least in ravenswood).

what lvl are u? did u get to nightside yet? dygrown (i think thats his name) has much more to offer them malhorn.

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
SyphaN wrote:

umm, little kids will have nightmeres and will quit the game because of that. mabye like in mario super galaxy when mario limps and hunches over but not any thing to graphic. we dont need somthing more horific then the humongo frog attak. but it would be kind of funny to see the kraken roast like a chiken whe hit by the thunder snake.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
I am 26 storm at the moment and my friends are level 50s and when i get bored I go with them to Celestia and I always see the enemies use Stormzilla and to be honest I don't really like it at all. I was thinking maybe a Giant Squid or something and the water would rise like it does in Triton and a giant squid would come down and face the enemy and sort of like the Thunder Snake it would whip it's tentacles out and zap the enemy with all eight tentacles. I am just throwing out an idea because I find the Stormzilla random and just awkward too. Please comment on this and tell me what you think about this idea.