Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Avalon houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
I have been playing in Avalon recently and i thought that the only thing missing from the new world is new houses. in fact there aren't any Zafaria houses either(except for the sun palace). So what i'm saying is that there should be new Avalon and Zafaria houses. please listen to this KI it would be awesome to have new houses.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
i strongly agree with this because the other houses that i have are kind of getting old ( not saying they are bad ) and come to think of it, i don't think there are any houses for wysteria either ( correct me if I am wrong ) so it would be good to get some new houses :D

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
I agree. A house like one from Caer Lyon would be lot's of fun! Maybe even a dungeon, like that tower in the High Road....

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
Good point, and they really should its just i cant take all these little improvements everywhere so if they do decide to do it i would highly suggest bundling other ideas with it and putting them all together at once so its actually worth it. So everyday i don't have to wait 30 minutes for it to load.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2011
I am hoping the same thing. Even its just just a bundle card house, I would be super excited about it. Although, I wish they would raise the housing item limit in the the bundle houses. 250 items inside and 250 items outside just isn't enough considering the size of the houses. :)

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
I think the next bundle pack could be Avalon theme hmm??? Just putting a thought out there.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Just a bit of food for thought, but I believe patience will be a virtue here. I have a very strong feeling that KI has Avalon housing in the works and will be available sometime in the near future. It takes time creating, designing, and making everything perfect...

Great Idea though, but I am sure KI has it in the works as we type.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
they made a new bundle they sell it at certain gamestop that means not all of them
:D i been to the avalon house already

Defender
May 21, 2011
There is a new bundle called the majestic bundle, it has an avalon house. Also the wysteria villa is a new wysteria house. though i reckon there should be like little cottages like the ones that surround the castle in avalon (avalon is where king authur lives :D (the old long since dead one) ) as a house, and there is markets too, it would be like the smaller house. you know how when you go and look at houses, there is the better one? yea, this would i think be the smaller one cause you dont get much room. And in zafiara i think they should make a small house like those little cottages that you see almost everywere? yea, like those.

I also think that they should make bundles for MB, CL, and DS. They are the only worlds so far that dont have bundles.