Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death in Avalon :-)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
that's crazy for like a lot of reasons. one, everybody has a hard time in avalon. i just got there and its already hard. and dont hate on all of storm when only one storm guy/girl whatever said that. its supposed to be hard and challenging to everybody. if your really breezing through it that fast congratz. you the first to do so.

Connor Griffin Stalker
level 72 storm
p.s. we can heal ourselves now anyway

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
ok my first post got rejected ugh!

What were they thinking when they put this world up. I have high crit rating and never hit one when fighting in Avalon yet my opponent criticals every time!
Of course my wizard is Myth one of the weakest wizards in the whole game. My death wizard kicked butt! This game used to be fun now it just makes me mad most of the time.
Nice of the creators to create a bunch of angry Wizard101 players...

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Avalon is great. I am a lvl 80 death wizard and I am doing water works and pvp. The only prob is that I got no idea where I her my spell bad juju :shock but I do have some intelligence on a new world we should make a world where u can fight the Greek gods and it should have new drops like the watterworks but lvl 90 equipment and it should be challenging I killed Avalon with ese I thing if they make that they would make lots f money on the people who get more membership or get crowns and pls it would be noise if they payed me crowns for this idea
:D :D

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
This thread is just going to cause fighting amongst wizards who are storm and ice and fire…

Survivor
Feb 27, 2012
i think your idea or if it is an idea well it is good i am wondering are you death please reply to me beacause i want to add you add you as my buddy or if you want to so reply

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:
This thread is just going to cause fighting amongst wizards who are storm and ice and fire…
your right and it will as soon as someone says death is the best school witch it isnt. i like to belive all schools are equal(maybe not in pvp but in pve heck yea).

Survivor
Nov 10, 2010
Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
Lordaria wrote:
While playing last night, your typical arrogant Storm wizard remarked to me, that Death will have a hard time in the new world and laughed at me. So far, I've plowed through every boss and dungeon on the first try and left at full health. IMO, Life, Fire and Storm will be the ones struggling there from what I've encountered so far. Since you guys are so wonderful(Storm), don't look to me to heal you, when you're getting thumped as usual. I enjoy watching guys twist in the wind, while I leave a battle at full health.

Yeah...I kinda know what you mean. I personally haven't experienced it myself, but I have seen some Stormers pick on "weaker" Schools while traveling around the Spiral (and some Fires too). I realize that not all Stormers and Fires do this, but for the ones we've seen that do, we all know why. Those kinds of people already have in their heads that just because they've got the two largest damage boosts and outputs in the game that they are somehow justified in picking on others that are from other Schools. They've gotten so used to going through the game by just overkilling enemies that when a world like Avalon comes along, they're asking for help just like anybody else would because they really can't deal their Schools' low health effectively and they've learned the hard way that it's not all about power when trying to win a duel. The mobs in AV are not pushovers and if you don't have the right gear and don't know what you're doing then you'll be dieing left and right.

Once again, I know that not all Stormers and Fires are like this (heck, I know a Balance that's has that same stinking attitude!), but the most of which I've seen do this are either Fire or Storm. Stormers and Fires like that really need to come of their collective high horses. If you're School was so great then you shouldn't be asking a little ol' Myth like me for help!

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
Yohko86 wrote:
Lordaria wrote:
While playing last night, your typical arrogant Storm wizard remarked to me, that Death will have a hard time in the new world and laughed at me. So far, I've plowed through every boss and dungeon on the first try and left at full health. IMO, Life, Fire and Storm will be the ones struggling there from what I've encountered so far. Since you guys are so wonderful(Storm), don't look to me to heal you, when you're getting thumped as usual. I enjoy watching guys twist in the wind, while I leave a battle at full health.

Yeah...I kinda know what you mean. I personally haven't experienced it myself, but I have seen some Stormers pick on "weaker" Schools while traveling around the Spiral (and some Fires too). I realize that not all Stormers and Fires do this, but for the ones we've seen that do, we all know why. Those kinds of people already have in their heads that just because they've got the two largest damage boosts and outputs in the game that they are somehow justified in picking on others that are from other Schools. They've gotten so used to going through the game by just overkilling enemies that when a world like Avalon comes along, they're asking for help just like anybody else would because they really can't deal their Schools' low health effectively and they've learned the hard way that it's not all about power when trying to win a duel. The mobs in AV are not pushovers and if you don't have the right gear and don't know what you're doing then you'll be dieing left and right.

Once again, I know that not all Stormers and Fires are like this (heck, I know a Balance that's has that same stinking attitude!), but the most of which I've seen do this are either Fire or Storm. Stormers and Fires like that really need to come of their collective high horses. If you're School was so great then you shouldn't be asking a little ol' Myth like me for help!
i suspect these people arnt very skilled themselves otherwise why would they be making fun other schools. i am fire and i never make fun of anyone unless i get attacked by another person, same goes for the majority like you did mention. now lets not forget here that it could be anyone from any school. i do realize the majority of these peopple are in storm and fire. its a sense of to much power witch they probaly got from zafaria

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
Lordaria wrote:

That is so funny because I only needed assistance with two bosses...Jabberwock and Young Morganthe, solo'd the entire Avalon in like a week ~cackles~, so yeah don't think Death has a problem in Avalon ~smiles~

Adam Deathdreamer
Hero of Avalon
Knight of the Silver Rose
Wielder of the King of Swords
Legendary Artisan
Grandmaster Gardner
Conjurer of Deer Knight

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
Squire
Feb 29, 2012
gweedoboy wrote:
before people start going on a rant of how dath is the uber school and every other school is lame let me say something that will make sense to all. it not only depends on your playing style but it also depends on your situation and how you can handle it. for instance storm is the anti boss school so they are awesome there. fire is really good at there all hit moves so i guess you could say there crowd controll and plus the over time gives you the time needed to heal down teamates. death is good at hitting enemies then replenishing there own hp thus making them very good at being able to focus on one enemy at a time. life can heal and attack and heal but is very good in a group as well. in fact life is a key element in any team no matter what combanation. ice i am not really sure but i will say they are the heavy support school. they can attack and hurt a really good amount of damage and shield others with its shield spells. myth i have no idea but apparently they can hold there own because i see plenty of myth students in avalon. balance is kinda the other heavy support school. they can blade everyone and trap everyone and do all sorts of nifty stuff. i hope i dont offend any balance wizards but it seems balance works best in groups(just my opinion on balance). so there you have it and thats why there is no best schools only best schools for different situations

Wait - did you just say the anti-boss school? Wow. Someone needs to recheck that. My Storm has not had troubles with any boss in Avalon and I think has died all of once. (Lucky wild Bolt. :P)

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
ionya wrote:
gweedoboy wrote:
before people start going on a rant of how dath is the uber school and every other school is lame let me say something that will make sense to all. it not only depends on your playing style but it also depends on your situation and how you can handle it. for instance storm is the anti boss school so they are awesome there. fire is really good at there all hit moves so i guess you could say there crowd controll and plus the over time gives you the time needed to heal down teamates. death is good at hitting enemies then replenishing there own hp thus making them very good at being able to focus on one enemy at a time. life can heal and attack and heal but is very good in a group as well. in fact life is a key element in any team no matter what combanation. ice i am not really sure but i will say they are the heavy support school. they can attack and hurt a really good amount of damage and shield others with its shield spells. myth i have no idea but apparently they can hold there own because i see plenty of myth students in avalon. balance is kinda the other heavy support school. they can blade everyone and trap everyone and do all sorts of nifty stuff. i hope i dont offend any balance wizards but it seems balance works best in groups(just my opinion on balance). so there you have it and thats why there is no best schools only best schools for different situations

Wait - did you just say the anti-boss school? Wow. Someone needs to recheck that. My Storm has not had troubles with any boss in Avalon and I think has died all of once. (Lucky wild Bolt. :P)
thats what i was trying to say. storm can kill bosses one hit if they want to without as much blades and trapes as my fire or any other school needs(although backdraft and feint pretty much do it for me) so anyways i was saying storm is awesome at fighting bosses and dealing ludicrous damage(i have a storm so i should know)

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Lordaria on May 3, 2012 wrote:
Oh I see a storm type! I will just let him die because another storm type made fun of me!

Hey, no offense, but I am a storm. Yes I am a nice guy and willing to help anyone. Its kinda weird how you hate on the whole school just because one person. Hey, a bunch of death and myth types are mean to me but i dont start to hate everyone in that school.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
soniciscoll6559 on Nov 25, 2012 wrote:
Oh I see a storm type! I will just let him die because another storm type made fun of me!

Hey, no offense, but I am a storm. Yes I am a nice guy and willing to help anyone. Its kinda weird how you hate on the whole school just because one person. Hey, a bunch of death and myth types are mean to me but i dont start to hate everyone in that school.
You need to calm down re-read the post(s). Not one time did anyone say that they were willing to let any Storm die just because one (or even a few) ticked them off. I'm not nor do I believe that anyone else is who has commented negatively would either. Just yesterday, I helped a Storm with fighting some Night Weaver Prowlers in AZ for a collection quest.

All in all, I'm glad you're on of the more civil Storm wizards, and I hope that more follow your example and realize that their school has weakness just like everyone else's does and there's no reason to get big-headed just because your damage boost is the highest.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
Energeia on Dec 1, 2012 wrote:
You need to calm down re-read the post(s). Not one time did anyone say that they were willing to let any Storm die just because one (or even a few) ticked them off. I'm not nor do I believe that anyone else is who has commented negatively would either. Just yesterday, I helped a Storm with fighting some Night Weaver Prowlers in AZ for a collection quest.

All in all, I'm glad you're on of the more civil Storm wizards, and I hope that more follow your example and realize that their school has weakness just like everyone else's does and there's no reason to get big-headed just because your damage boost is the highest.
well you kinda got it wrong. He implied he was not willing to help or heal storm wizards not wizard which he meant the whole school.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2012
gweedoboy on May 28, 2012 wrote:
i guess so but your talking to 20 million people so i wouldnt count on it XD
Avalon to easy

Survivor
Aug 02, 2012
You will always find those rough, mean, boasting wizards in this game. What I do is I just report. It may seem tattle-tale type thing but it is for the better. You cant stop the wind if you dont shut the window type thing. You need to take them down by power greater than us.

Talon Shadowshield,
Lvl 74 Death

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
I have a level 80 death wizard, and I din't get the pet quest at level 78, can somebody help me? I want to know what I did wrong or if I missed something?

Administrator
code redeeming on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
I have a level 80 death wizard, and I din't get the pet quest at level 78, can somebody help me? I want to know what I did wrong or if I missed something?
When your question is not related to the original post, please make a new thread.

There are 3 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting pet quests from your school professors in Ravenwood, Nightside, or Krokosphinx. Each school has a different quest!
  • You must be a minimum of level 78
  • You must have completed the quest "Nordriland Exposure"
  • You must have completed your school’s level 58 spell/pet quest from your professors.

You are clearly missing Nordrilund Exposure.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
HEY!!! I'm storm, and i am a very NICE person.

Alexis SilverHeart,lvl 46 storm

Survivor
Apr 09, 2012
I had only a few problems here and there, mainly with Pips in Avalon. I completed Avalon, so one of the problems was a death boss. I didnt die, but it wasnt as easy as i wanted it to be.
Fallon LionRider.
Level 84 Sorcerer/Balance

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
Lordaria on May 3, 2012 wrote:
I agree fire is really having a hard time in avalon, I mean, die on any solo boss fight, usually on the second round with any storm boss. And they start with 6 power pips! I get hit twice with some critical attack and then i die.

Wolf SilverSpear - Level 78 Fire
Luke StormWriath - Level 18 Life
Taylor SwiftSword - Level 10 Ice