Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

General help for Life Wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 25, 2011
Hello..i am still trying to figure this game out as it is the first and only game like this I play. Other wizards keep asking me if i have "Rebirth" and Forest Lord spells..and several have said I should get them at certain levels. I just hit level 58 and still do not understand how to get those spells. I checked help pages and they are just to general. I would appreciate any help you can offer! Thanks

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
For many of the upper level spells, you need to report in to your instructor. She (in your case) will give you a quest to get the spell. having Rebirth is great when fighting in a group. Forest Lord is a fantastic attack spell, especially with boosts such as colossal added to it.

I know in my case, that the professors don't always summon you; you have to go to them and check in on your own. I've had this happen to all my wizards. lol

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
AuntDebbie100 wrote:
Hello..i am still trying to figure this game out as it is the first and only game like this I play. Other wizards keep asking me if i have "Rebirth" and Forest Lord spells..and several have said I should get them at certain levels. I just hit level 58 and still do not understand how to get those spells. I checked help pages and they are just to general. I would appreciate any help you can offer! Thanks

All Life school spells are listed here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

That link will also show what levels and quests you need. good luck!

Survivor
Apr 24, 2012
Hello, I'm new as well. Just started last week.

The best help I can offer is to head over to Wizard101central.com and check out the forums. They offer wonderful guides for all classes, quests that pertain to each class as well as guides to each worlds. Plus the staff and members over there are wonderful.

I found that website to be extremely helpful for someone that is starting out.

Wish I could be of more help but I highly recommend you give them a shot.

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
You get these from your teacher, Wu will give you the quests for those! also you have 2 pet quests there for you also!

Keira Dreamleaf lvl 64 storm

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
At level 58, you should have seen a bubble on the lower right side of your screen from your school teacher, asking you to visit them asap. This will be for your level 58 spell, which should be Forest Lord. You will have to do a small quest to be able to get the spell.

I'm not sure with the Rebirth spell, as I don't have a Life wizard.

Also, just as you hit level 59, you will also get your level 58 pet, so watch what pops up on the right side of your screen and follow the instructions.

Have fun! :)

Survivor
Jan 28, 2012
go to moolinda wu your life teacher,

she should have a lot of quests by now if what i'm thinking is correct

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Check with The life teacher in ravenwood and she should have both of the quests that you need to get these spells. Rebirth is supposed to be obtained at level 48 along with the satyr pet. Forest lord spell is the level 58 spell and i beleive it is obtained through celestia, however the level 58 pet also a forest lord must be obtained by doing most, or if not all of wintertusk.

Kevin Deaththorn level 71 storm

Survivor
Oct 25, 2011
Hi all and thanks for your response.. what is wierd is thatMelinda Wu has nothing for me... i have been to her many time in past few days and she has no spells or quests for me. I have doen most or all of Wintertusk too. Maybe I will contact support could be a glitch.

Survivor
Oct 25, 2011
I just tried buying back all of my training points and went to Moolinda Wu and she had nothing for me at all.. So frustrating. I am almost level 59 now..so I am not sure what to do..any other suggestions. Thanks in advance for your help!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
AuntDebbie100 wrote:
I just tried buying back all of my training points and went to Moolinda Wu and she had nothing for me at all.. So frustrating. I am almost level 59 now..so I am not sure what to do..any other suggestions. Thanks in advance for your help!

If Life is your primary school, your training points have nothing at all to do with it. If Life is your secondary school, you will not have access to the Life-only spells.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
AuntDebbie100 wrote:

You need to check your quests and review the dialog for any quests given to you from Moolinda Wu. Any quests that MooLinda Wu has given you, you need to complete in order to get school spells. If you have not completed a quest that she gave you, you can not get a new quest until the previous quest is completed.

Once you have completed all the quests by MooLinda Wu, you will have spells like Guardian Fairy, Regenerate, Rebirth, and Forest Lord.

Survivor
Oct 25, 2011
I did that..i have no open quests from Moolinda Wu in my quests..in fact i have very few right now..i checked all of them and none come from her. I am clueless on what to do.

Survivor
Oct 25, 2011
Life is my primary school...life wizard level 58...someone said I need to finish Dragonspyre first, even tho I am at the level. I always seem to be called upon for help and it has delayed me getting finished with worlds in the same order of my level. I just defeated Jade Oni in Mooshu, gaining access too Dragonspyre.
I do wish the player guide was a little more specific. Thanks for any input or advise. Fiona

Survivor
Oct 25, 2011
Hello i completed the Great Forest and the Everlasting Forest spell in Mooshu and went to Oakheart in the Jade palace, where I was thanked by Oakheart, Wave bringer and Mossback. . Then I went to Moolinda Wu and she still has no spells or spell quests for me. I am Fiona Wildgarden level 59 life Wizard. my acct name is Auntdebbie100. I still do not have Rebirth spell or Forest Lord spell or pet. Please help me. Thanks

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Hmmm, in order to get your forest lord pet, you have to have finished all but the very last dungeon in Wintertusk. You can thencheck in with Moolinda and she should have the pet egg quest then for you.

I know my myth( and very first wizard) was always being called upon to help others in their quests too. Finally, I started saying no. Funny, it can be one of the hardest words to say to friends. lol

If you haven't finished with Dragonspyre, you may need to go ahead with those quests before Moolinda will have anything for you. At the moment, I'm racking my brain about my own (legendary) life wizard. But she's always popped in to Moolinda ( once in a blue moon) to see if there's anything that she needs to do.

I truely do wish you the best in figuring out what's going on with your wizard!

Cassandra Lionhunter ( Transcended Myth)
Rowan Summerblossom (Legendary Life) and still in Celestia :)

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I was in Dragonspyre when I got the quest for Rebirth at level 48, so I know you don't need to finish Dragonspyre to get the quest for it. You have to fight a boss in the Labyrinth I believe. Did you get your other quest based life spells? Life minion, Unicorn, life prism? I don't think you get the next until the previous ones are finished, but since my life wizard leveled up years ago, I don't recall all the details.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
reroll another school life wizards are no longer needed in the game they are useless all the other schools can heal just as good as a life wizard and do even more damage we are no longer needed in the game for our heals just grab a life mastery amulet from the shop and spend 7 points in life for satyr or you can spend more and get sanctuary and get the boots from the shop that give brilliant light and walla your good to go on top of that you can fill your TC board with dryad and theres a pet that grants unicorn and i think theres a rebirth TC card as well

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
The last thing I want to hear is that life wizards are useless. I have an archmage sorceror and a legendary theurgist. Guess which one gets more requests for help. I can tell you it's not the sorceror. Besides, alot of wizards don't like wasting precious pips healing themselves when there is a healer around. Every time I've done Waterworks, or any tough dungeon, someone has said "I wish we had a healer." That's one of the main reasons I started questing and leveling up my life wiz, as opposed to death or any of my others. And, just to let you know, I can kill as well as almost anyone else. I will never delete my theurgist. I had more trouble doing quests solo with balance than I ever have with life. I'm sure that has alot to do with learning from past mistakes, but it definitely doesn't mean that life school is useless.

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
Go to Moolinda and accept the quests from her. Check back with her everytime you get to a new "8" level (38, 48, 58, 68, etc.), even if she doesnt call for you. You just finish the quests and get the spell! :P

Melissa DayDreamer, Ninja Hunter