Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Can't move on with a quest.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
I was talking to sir De Lago the crab knight in Caliburn when an error occurred. When I reconnected, I still needed to talk to him but the sign on his head is gone. Now I can't move on to the other quest because I can't talk to him. My life wiz is the only one that encountered this problem: Bradley Rainblossom is the name of the character.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
bigran678 I had same problem with my life wizard. Went to talk to pike error occured logged back in and could not complete this quest in avalon.
I AM AT A STAND STILL PLEASE HELP.

Explorer
Jan 18, 2010
rjkuya wrote:
I was talking to sir De Lago the crab knight in Caliburn when an error occurred. When I reconnected, I still needed to talk to him but the sign on his head is gone. Now I can't move on to the other quest because I can't talk to him. My life wiz is the only one that encountered this problem: Bradley Rainblossom is the name of the character.

I had the same problem post this in the bug forum and email K I

Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
Maybe if you post this in Halston's Laboratory your problem will be solved. KI can figure it out.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2010
bigran678 wrote:
bigran678 I had same problem with my life wizard. Went to talk to pike error occured logged back in and could not complete this quest in avalon.

Same here I am stuck cant move on PLEASE HELP!

Survivor
Mar 03, 2010
bigran678 wrote:

Same issue here, I need help! Cant continue till quest is done.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2010
Same issue here I cant talk to Sir Pike Del Lago. I cant continue to quest, please help.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2011
rjkuya wrote:

i have the same problem but with innes idle :[ HELP !

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
me either how to get bug forum help quick level 73 michael spell caster