Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

any one need help on mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
i just wanted to know if anybody needs help in mooshu i am a level 40 so i can help some may be wondering why if you want to know read bellow

(i could not defeat the jade oni i had to get help but i got help from a level 70 so i just wanted to help others)(you now what sucks is that he only had 500 health on my first try but then beat me!)

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
well, so far I cant get passed the deseased water spirits that guard the cave of solitude. They have surprising low hit points compared to the corrupt earth golums outside patrolling the cave road. However the corrupt earth golums are "life" school and use low level life cards like the leprechaun.

By contrast, the deseased water spirits right in front of the cave mouth have lower hit points, but they use high powered storm cards that defeat me in 2 rounds. I rely on my minion to get me through alot of the duels and recently got a new Myth Minion, called a Warhorn (Minotaur) from Drake (I am School of Myth) but I dont even have time to call the minion before its over.

To be honest, this has never happened before. I sailed through Krok (comparitively). I had a squeak with the Earth Prof on Wysteria, but got some other players to help me, eventually. That is a dungeon and part of the Academy final exam, so it wasnt as embarassing--lol

This is not a dungeon and I usually am there by myself, which is np typically since I often just call a minion rather than shouting for help.

Now its really starting to turn into a road block. I have a couple of different quests on the other side of those deseased water spirits and I cant get through.

Suggestions? THanks

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012

Note:

I figured out a few minutes after I wrote the last post, that you can use the teleporters next to the door. Whew! thats a relief. And they work, which is a nice change.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
Delver
Sep 27, 2009
kobel1 wrote:
i just wanted to know if anybody needs help in mooshu i am a level 40 so i can help some may be wondering why if you want to know read bellow

(i could not defeat the jade oni i had to get help but i got help from a level 70 so i just wanted to help others)(you now what sucks is that he only had 500 health on my first try but then beat me!)

I am stuck on defeating Fushiko. please help.

Bailey SkullVault

Survivor
Sep 25, 2011
:( this worries me i didn't even finish the first crimson fields thing with the warlord and i already have the quest for the war oni :(

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
I have this quests in mooshu if you want to help me. My wizard is Destiny fairy master pyromancer level 43

Diseased water spirit
Corrupted earth spirit
Plague oni this a big boss

I you find me i like your help see you in mooshu
Thanks

Explorer
Oct 06, 2010
I need help on the WAR ONI. If you can find me i will be in realm torrence in the commons of mooshu thanks. :)

Survivor
Aug 13, 2011
blkrsenmaiden on May 4, 2012 wrote:
well, so far I cant get passed the deseased water spirits that guard the cave of solitude. They have surprising low hit points compared to the corrupt earth golums outside patrolling the cave road. However the corrupt earth golums are "life" school and use low level life cards like the leprechaun.

By contrast, the deseased water spirits right in front of the cave mouth have lower hit points, but they use high powered storm cards that defeat me in 2 rounds. I rely on my minion to get me through alot of the duels and recently got a new Myth Minion, called a Warhorn (Minotaur) from Drake (I am School of Myth) but I dont even have time to call the minion before its over.

To be honest, this has never happened before. I sailed through Krok (comparitively). I had a squeak with the Earth Prof on Wysteria, but got some other players to help me, eventually. That is a dungeon and part of the Academy final exam, so it wasnt as embarassing--lol

This is not a dungeon and I usually am there by myself, which is np typically since I often just call a minion rather than shouting for help.

Now its really starting to turn into a road block. I have a couple of different quests on the other side of those deseased water spirits and I cant get through.

Suggestions? THanks
Where do you dig up the worms for storm school quest