Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mount and Pet idea's

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Hey i just got to avalon and saw these really cool enemies called ____ and i was just wondering if you could make them into a mount or pet :) i think it would be awesome either way :P

If you make them into a mount. of course they'll be in the crowns shop.

But if you make them into a pet they could be in the crowns shop for eh, 6,000 - 8,000.
Or the pets could be dropped from a few bosses around that area.

Thanks for reading. hope you use my idea!

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
forgetno4 wrote:
It would be awesome if they turned the dragons into mounts

That would be awesome, but i was thinking more about the Whiptail Pantera's
In Caer Lyon

Survivor
Jan 31, 2012
poprox11 wrote:
forgetno4 wrote:
It would be awesome if they turned the dragons into mounts

That would be awesome, but i was thinking more about the Whiptail Pantera's
In Caer Lyon

it would be soo cool if if they made your pets into mounts so its like riding a a stormzilla or a collosus or a think of another pet you would like to be a mount so was this :) or :( well bye

COMMENT PLZ

live on w101 its amazing

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Survivor
Apr 29, 2012
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
I think we should get school mounts when we reach lvl 100. I think they should be 60% faster than us walking cause they're school mounts. No trade, no auction and only if you're in the school from which the mount is from you can ride it. You'll also HAVE to be lvl 100+ to ride it!

Fire: fire cat or heck hound or Phoenix (we have too many dragon mounts)
Ice: mammoth
Storm: snake?
Balance: I used to think hydra til the mount came out, sooooo scarab?
Life: centaur
Death: uh..... Not sure.....
Myth: basilisk or orthrus

Comments and opinions welcome :D

Survivor
Apr 19, 2011
:?The thing about school mounts is cool but for one; you need to think of some death mounts and two; who wants to wait to be level 100 just so they could ride a mount?!?! If I could give an idea about a new pet or mount the mount I would creat would be the kind of pet you had equiped. So like on my level 20 Death Wizard I would be riding a Storm Hound or a Mythic Beast (I wont give you all of my pets for mounts ideas because I have to many pets to name).

Survivor
Aug 29, 2011
In my opinion that is an awesome idea it would be awesome to have those storm cats as a pet (in the lyon caer). Also having the jabberwock as a pet is even better. Love these ideas keep them coming! :D

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
shockingman999 wrote:
:?The thing about school mounts is cool but for one; you need to think of some death mounts

I couldn't think of any, but I'm sure some other people might have some ideas.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
Franny44 wrote:
shockingman999 wrote:
:?The thing about school mounts is cool but for one; you need to think of some death mounts

I couldn't think of any, but I'm sure some other people might have some ideas.

I have some ideas,
Ice: Ice wyvern or Frost dragon
Storm: Leviathan
Fire: Drake or Heck hound
Myth: Orthrus (two person mount)
Life: Centaur
Death: Black cat
Balance: Chimera (three person mount) or even Judgement wings

I don't know if these are the best ideas out there, but some I thought were pretty cool when I imagine it. See you all in the game!

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
please please please make a pantera whiptail mount, a lot of myfriends think its a good idea too, its an awesome creature and i would love to ride one of those, i would pay lots of crowns just to get my hands on one

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
please just think about it for us, if you can make one, that would make my day, its my favorite creature in the whole game so far, it looks so cool