Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New damage/heal overtime animation

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
I realized with Avalon coming out that there is new animations for over time healing or damage. For example, heals over time now make small little leaves spawn inside the player, spread outward, and fade away. For fire, it's sort of the same thing except instead of leaves it's little pictures of flames.

I preferred the green aura that appeared with heal over time moves and the actual burn animation with fire damage over time. I'd highly prefer it if you changed it back to their old flashy and more attractive animations that gives more of a wizardly feel than the current animations do now.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
No one seems to mind the new animations? With no replies, it certainly seems that way. Share your opinion of the new animations.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
re11ding wrote:
I realized with Avalon coming out that there is new animations for over time healing or damage. For example, heals over time now make small little leaves spawn inside the player, spread outward, and fade away. For fire, it's sort of the same thing except instead of leaves it's little pictures of flames.

I preferred the green aura that appeared with heal over time moves and the actual burn animation with fire damage over time. I'd highly prefer it if you changed it back to their old flashy and more attractive animations that gives more of a wizardly feel than the current animations do now.

On one side i like it, but on the other hand i am attacted to the old designs, So even if they don't change it back i'll be fine with it.