Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell Decks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 03, 2011
After going in to Avalon for the first time last night, I visited the Deck Vendor and have to voice my disappointment on the decks on offer there. The Level 70 deck holds 64 Cards with a max copy of 6 and sideboard of 30 whilst the level 75+ deck holds the same with a sideboard of 32. My Own deck, the Chieftain's Smiling Deck holds a max of 6 copies, with 8 Life copies and a sideboard of 30.

Now, whilst there is no more room to hold more than 64 cards on the deck page, I'm wondering, why not just make another page on there? There are instances where you do use up all your cards and have to use the Reshuffle Treasure Card, but when you're level 70 or level 75, why not have an extra page? I know that I will be keeping my level 65 Chieftain's Smiling Deck and not bothering with the new ones.

I also wonder where the other vendors are. Surely at 70 ore even 75+ there must be new gear to outfit your wizard!

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Well, there are new crafted decks, and maybe gear, though idk if there is any new crafting badge yet

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Tiggie2000 wrote:
After going in to Avalon for the first time last night, I visited the Deck Vendor and have to voice my disappointment on the decks on offer there. The Level 70 deck holds 64 Cards with a max copy of 6 and sideboard of 30 whilst the level 75+ deck holds the same with a sideboard of 32. My Own deck, the Chieftain's Smiling Deck holds a max of 6 copies, with 8 Life copies and a sideboard of 30.

Now, whilst there is no more room to hold more than 64 cards on the deck page, I'm wondering, why not just make another page on there? There are instances where you do use up all your cards and have to use the Reshuffle Treasure Card, but when you're level 70 or level 75, why not have an extra page? I know that I will be keeping my level 65 Chieftain's Smiling Deck and not bothering with the new ones.

I also wonder where the other vendors are. Surely at 70 ore even 75+ there must be new gear to outfit your wizard!
I too, am displeased with the new Spell Decks. We are getting massive amounts of new spells, 64 slots cannot contain them all. This limits possible strategy. And the gear is on Abbey Road, if that helps.

Defender
May 29, 2011
I posted the same topic in the test realm forum. And if there is crafted decks, can anyone tell me where?