Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Display your Wands

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Wands, swords and other casting weapons can now be placed on walls in your house or dorm just like wall hangings!

Each wand gets a special wand holder from its school!

Display your casting implements by placing them on the walls of your house or dorm just like wall hangings. They will appear in the Wall Hangings section of the Decoration Panel.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Wands, swords and other casting weapons can now be placed on walls in your house or dorm just like wall hangings!

Each wand gets a special wand holder from its school!

Display your casting implements by placing them on the walls of your house or dorm just like wall hangings. They will appear in the Wall Hangings section of the Decoration Panel.
Thx very much i enjoy that.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Administrator
KyleSChen wrote:
what if i need my wand but it's on my wall?

You will need to open your housing decorating interface, remove the wand from the wall and equip it.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
May 10, 2011
I love the ideas its like you can show off your wands and i have a bunch of them right now

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
xXPizzaPieXx wrote:
What about bows? Can they be placed on the wall? :P

Yes, they can... my new DS-themed castle has all manner of stuff on the walls, and my old Fellbringer's Bow is one of them. :D)

L.S.
archmage sorceress

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
I like this idea that they put into this game, however, there is a few problems i keep finding with it.
For example, I try to put a dragonrider's Balance Blade on the wall and it's held sideways, where the hilt is going into the wall. Another thing is seamstress wands. I put SoulSinger's blade (I think that's what it's called) to have the Dragonrider's Balance Blade stats, and the plaque is holding onto the blade, it looks a bit odd. so to fix it, I gave it a bow's stats. :?

Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
Um, Ms. Greyrose, about that, I'm from the death school, and I didn't get my wand holder, is this a glitch or something?

Hero
May 02, 2009
Noah43229 wrote:
Um, Ms. Greyrose, about that, I'm from the death school, and I didn't get my wand holder, is this a glitch or something?

All you have to do is open the wall hangings panel, then you can hang your wands where ever you want.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
I love that we can now put our wands on the walls of our houses/dorms! You know, I actually bought wands/swords/bows/staffs I couldn't use just to put them on the walls. :P Isn't that a silly thing to do? I thought so, but then again, I am silly, so it works for me!!!

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
KyleSChen wrote:
what if i need my wand but it's on my wall?

You will need to open your housing decorating interface, remove the wand from the wall and equip it.
Nice one! I just did it. Pretty cool. Instead of having to take your time on showing your wands to your friends, just let them see it themselves!

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
I love this new feature! I can hang Holiday Wands in my Trophy Room, and all manner of Swords in my Training room. But I would like to say that my two-handed swords like my Hawk-rider's Claymore and my Sword of Kings appear sideways, with their cross-guards pointing into the wall, and sometimes going through it. Is this a glitch?

Survivor
Jul 16, 2011
cool I'm still work my fire themed inferno castle that is going to make a good :) edition

Survivor
Jul 16, 2011