Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hyde park glitch... or better

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 19, 2008
I found a Glitch in Hyde Park, when i went to the first intersection and tried to defeat these O'leary Scurriers right in the middle of the intersection there is just enough space in between the Scurriers and enough space between the other Scurriers and the battle circle that you could only battle one of them at a time (if you were by yourself anyway) is this a glitch, or better, since with only one to face at a time they can't easily inflict damage, so i defeated 8 scurriers without losing a lot of life, compared to beating 2 scurriers at a time resulting in major health loss. Pretty cool.

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
goldfish8 wrote:
I found a Glitch in Hyde Park, when i went to the first intersection and tried to defeat these O'leary Scurriers right in the middle of the intersection there is just enough space in between the Scurriers and enough space between the other Scurriers and the battle circle that you could only battle one of them at a time (if you were by yourself anyway) is this a glitch, or better, since with only one to face at a time they can't easily inflict damage, so i defeated 8 scurriers without losing a lot of life, compared to beating 2 scurriers at a time resulting in major health loss. Pretty cool.

Some secrets you should keep to thy self young wizard, not all secrets of the Spiral are known.

Hunter SilverHeart