Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 Pet Quests

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Pets are available through a quest from your Professor!

There are 3 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting pet quests from your school professors in Ravenwood, Nightside, or Krokosphinx. Each school has a different quest!
1. You must be a minimum of level 78
AND
2. You must have completed the quest 'Nordriland Exposure'
AND
3. You must have completed your school’s level 58 spell/pet quest from your professors.
Fire must have completed the quest "Like a Phoenix" from Professor Dalia Falmea
Ice must have completed the quest "Wings of Valor" from Professor Lydia Greyrose
Storm must have completed the quest "Egg of the Storm" from Professor Halston Balestrom
Myth must have completed the quest "Frog in Your Throat" from Professor Cyrus Drake
Life must have completed the quest "Ready to Hatch" from Moolinda Wu
Death must have completed the quest "Century Egg" from Dworgyn in Nightside
Balance must have completed the quest "Balancing Egg" from Alhazred in Krokosphinx
Once you meet all of these requirements, then you can go talk to your professor about getting a new pet!

Fire Wizards will receive the quest “Firestarter” from Professor Dalia Falmea
Ice Wizards will receive the quest "Misery" from Professor Lydia Greyrose
Myth Wizards will receive the quest “Eyes of the Dragon” from Professor Cyrus Drake
Storm Wizards will receive the quest “Hearts in Atlantis” from Professor Halston Balestrom
Life Wizards will receive the quest “The Green Mile” from Moolinda Wu
Death Wizards will receive the quest “Bag of Bones” from Dworgyn in Nightside
Balance Wizards will receive the quest “It” from Alhazred in Krokosphinx

Psst...there are also all new hybrids!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
Administrator
danashflame1230 wrote:
but how you get phoenix

This pet is obtained by completing the Level 58 Fire School Quest. Only Fire Wizards will be offered this quest called Cinder and Smoke.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I believe this is a GREAT :-) new update! Thanks KI for making Wizard101 better and better, everyday!!

I look forward to advancing my wizard to get these cool new pets, and spells!

Survivor
Nov 04, 2011
Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
I think all of the pets are good, but why do pretty much all schools get pets based off of their level 68 spells, but not storm? Storm only gets Triton, the level 38 spell. And the talents it gets aren't as good as the other pet's talents.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
I have a question how do you get hybrids I want to know because I want to hatc with my buddies.

Matthew Liferafter: Life 46

Justin Breeze: Storm 5 PvP captain

Survivor
Jul 11, 2008
I'm level 80, and I went to see Prof. Falmea but she doesn't have a quest for me at all. So I'm assuming I've already completed the "Like a Phoenix" quest, but I have yet to receive the "Firestarter" one?

I'm not sure what I'm missing exactly...

Administrator
Computerboy wrote:
I'm level 80, and I went to see Prof. Falmea but she doesn't have a quest for me at all. So I'm assuming I've already completed the "Like a Phoenix" quest, but I have yet to receive the "Firestarter" one?

I'm not sure what I'm missing exactly...

You haven't completed Nordriland Exposure, which is a requirement of Like a Phoenix.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 11, 2010
How u get to wintertusk :(

I completed RavenScar and dont have another quest :( :( :( :( :(

Survivor
May 28, 2011
Hi!

I'm just wondering if you have to complete Wintertusk to recieve the quest to get the Forest Lord pet.

Thanks~ 8)

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Um I don't remember doing the myth school quest.But I do have my level 58 spell and i'm level 78 rite now but I still haven't got my pet quest :(

Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
well me and my friend always wanted a death efreet but its a magma dragon so maybe make the death efreet a hybrid as well and maybe give a chance to get a magma dragon or a dark efreet (possible name)

hopefully,
Kevin Darkmask lvl 78 death wizard

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
eiop411 wrote:
How u get to wintertusk :(

I completed RavenScar and dont have another quest :( :( :( :( :(

You have to go to Merle Ambrose in his tower to get the WT quest

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
HOTGIO12 wrote:
Um I don't remember doing the myth school quest.But I do have my level 58 spell and i'm level 78 rite now but I still haven't got my pet quest :(

What about 58 pet?

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
harriett2942 wrote:
Hi!

I'm just wondering if you have to complete Wintertusk to recieve the quest to get the Forest Lord pet.

Thanks~ 8)

Up through Nordrilund yes.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
I did not get that phoenix as a pet from the fire teacher how do get a Phoenix pet! Btw i am 79 so i already pasted 78!

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
scremo1 wrote:
what are the hybrids for bone dragon???

There is a red bone dragon, (Efreet+Bone Dragon) a blue dragon, (Bone dragon+Woolly) and I think from what I hear there is a purple dragon? (Bone dragon+the storm school pet) Idk the name sorry
Hope I helped a little bit

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
New pets are available through a quest from your Professor!

There are 2 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting pet quests from your school professors in Ravenwood, Nightside, or Krokosphinx. Each school has a different quest!
1. You must be a minimum of level 78
AND
2. You must have completed your school’s level 58 spell/pet quest from your professors.
Fire must have completed the quest "Like a Phoenix" from Professor Dalia Falmea
Ice must have completed the quest "Wings of Valor" from Professor Lydia Greyrose
Storm must have completed the quest "Egg of the Storm" from Professor Halston Balestrom
Myth must have completed the quest "Frog in Your Throat" from Professor Cyrus Drake
Life must have completed the quest "Ready to Hatch" from Moolinda Wu
Death must have completed the quest "Century Egg" from Dworgyn in Nightside
Balance must have completed the quest "Balancing Egg" from Alhazred in Krokosphinx
Once you meet all of these requirements, then you can go talk to your professor about getting a new pet!

Fire Wizards will receive the quest “Firestarter” from Professor Dalia Falmea
Ice Wizards will receive the quest "Misery" from Professor Lydia Greyrose
Myth Wizards will receive the quest “Eyes of the Dragon” from Professor Cyrus Drake
Storm Wizards will receive the quest “Hearts in Atlantis” from Professor Halston Balestrom
Life Wizards will receive the quest “The Green Mile” from Moolinda Wu
Death Wizards will receive the quest “Bag of Bones” from Dworgyn in Nightside
Balance Wizards will receive the quest “It” from Alhazred in Krokosphinx

Psst...there are also all new hybrids!

Hi Proffesor Greyrose,
I have just obtained my lvl78 pet, the Chimera but I have to be totally honest, I am very disappointed with Lvl78 pet abilities. I have done some research at Wiki and learnt that none of the l78 pets have the Spritely talent. I was very upset that my Judgement pet didnt develop this talent and I also purchased 2 Grumpy Sandmen (2000 Crowns each and trained them both up to Ancient without getting this talent.
I know not everyone considers this ability important but the damage inflicted by bosses and minions in Avalon I consider it almost essential. I've had to "borrow' my Fire Wizard's Dragon because out of more than 50 or so pets in my account he is the only one with this skill.
The Hybrid pets don't seem to be much better as most school pets have pet talents like astute, charming etc.
I find it really amazing that the lvl 58 school pets offered much better talents and can produce far better hybrids.
If KI is going to introduce more school pets at a later stage, please think about their design/talents very carefully, perhaps some feedback from players would help to see if there is a common need amongst players.
Sorry to have taken up so much of your time but I'm sure KI appreciates the feedback it receives from all its players
James Dreamweaver Lvl 78 Sorcerer

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
I have the Efreet spell, the Rain of Fire spell, and the Phoenix pet, but there is still no Efreet quest from Falmea.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
I have no quest that says nordilund exposer and i think i completed it and i never got the phoenix pet is it a side quest or a amin quest because i really want this efreet pet.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Hi,
I am a level 78 Necromancer. I have not be offered the "Bag of Bones" quest yet and I am very confused. I have done the "All Things Must Pass" quest and have never been offered the "Century Egg" quest. I have gotten my pet wraith and have gotten all my higher spells(wraith, scarecrow, and the monster). I go to Gram Moonstalker and he doesn't have anything to say and neither does Dworgyn. I am so confused and would love some help,
Thank you!
Sierra Dragondreamer, Level 78 Necromancer

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
Hi,

I am a level 78 sorcerer, and have met all qualifications to begin the quest "it". But i have not been given the quest. I even went to visit my teacher but he doesn't even have an exclamation mark above him. I am confused and kind of dissapointed about this prolongue. I also find it kind of reasonable because of hurricane sandy, maybe proccessing has slowed down. I just hope any problems will fix up soon as possible.

"Balance is the key, to perfect haymony."