Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Avalon!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 16, 2012
I've put off questing in Avalon for a month, but I crafted some gear as I ported to friends to get avalon recipes. Now that I am a level 76 Balance wizard...I am looking for tips from wizards who already completed all of avalon.

questions:
1. What are useful spells to learn or add to treasure card deck for Avalon
2. What pets or gear enhancements are needed most to complete quests
3. What areas should you get help in the most, and what schools would be the best to get help from (whether they are a friend or a henchman)

I spent much time with pets and crafting and now that my friends are in school or don't play as much anymore, I am looking for good advice so I make it past Avalon in the quickest and safest way.

-Joseph Icebringer
lvl 76 balance wiz

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
austin your right the owl lady told me to talk to sir pike del lago to cure him then when i talk to him he cuts me right off and i cant talk to him note test realm :(

Survivor
Jan 19, 2011
(school pets only) um hi wiz101 i've got some new school pet idea's ok a blizzard pet frost giant pet ra pet fankentine pet gryphon pet rino pet penguin pet (for everybody in the crown shop for 300 crowns) so thats all my idea's.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
amy2020 wrote:
(school pets only) um hi wiz101 i've got some new school pet idea's ok a blizzard pet frost giant pet ra pet fankentine pet gryphon pet rino pet penguin pet (for everybody in the crown shop for 300 crowns) so thats all my idea's.

Maybe try suggesting them on http://www.wizard101central.com/ ? I am sure that would get you some true feedback :)

Survivor
Oct 20, 2010
Aww I'm not even the right lvl to go to Avalon 8 more to go and I'm not even done with the underwater world But I've been to avalon to help friends
-Amber Dusksward

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
I reached lvl 77 in Avalon and two people popped up and said come see me how do I find them or at least the conversation help

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Professor Greyrose on May 2, 2012 wrote:
The Avalon section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Avalon . This is a great place to find out information about a quest you're stuck on, the location of a teacher or anything else specific to your adventures in Avalon!

Avalon is the silver city, a medieval fantasy world of knights, goblins, giants, and dragons. Merle Ambrose was born here, and gained a reputation as a fierce Wizard. Merle helped the young warrior-bear Artorius become king of Avalon. However, once King Artorius fell in the final battle slaying his archrival, Malory, Merle decided it was time to leave Avalon – Merle left to found Ravenwood School of Magical Arts and teach magic to any Wizard who wanted to learn it in the Spiral.

Avalon is a large world with 15 expansive areas to explore. Young Wizards who are a minimum of level 65 and have completed the quest "Through Glass, Darkly" need to speak to Merle Ambrose who will send you off on your adventures with a quest named "This Little Light of Mine".
Professor Greyrose,

As a student of Ice, I would love to say the hat and robe I crafted from the vendor in Dun Dura has been awesome when having to battle alone. And while I have plenty to be thankful for, I also have one major problem that maybe you can help me with:

I have been seeking for several months now to be able to follow Gwendoln's instructions in talking with Sir George Martyn, but for me he doesn't exist. I have even opened up the portal to Caliburn and have tried to teleport from any other world, but no matter what I have tried doing, he never shows up.

Kingurz, a fellow wizard told me to get a support ticket, and not even that seems to help. I am close to the end and have several mixed emotions building it is driving me crazy.

Thanks,
Timothy Pearlflower, Transcendent Ice Level 77

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
I had to take a brake from wizard101 for a while but I am back and can someone tell me what the deck of shadows is and how the sword of kings helps please answer very confused.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
Professor Greyrose on May 2, 2012 wrote:
The Avalon section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Avalon . This is a great place to find out information about a quest you're stuck on, the location of a teacher or anything else specific to your adventures in Avalon!

Avalon is the silver city, a medieval fantasy world of knights, goblins, giants, and dragons. Merle Ambrose was born here, and gained a reputation as a fierce Wizard. Merle helped the young warrior-bear Artorius become king of Avalon. However, once King Artorius fell in the final battle slaying his archrival, Malory, Merle decided it was time to leave Avalon – Merle left to found Ravenwood School of Magical Arts and teach magic to any Wizard who wanted to learn it in the Spiral.

Avalon is a large world with 15 expansive areas to explore. Young Wizards who are a minimum of level 65 and have completed the quest "Through Glass, Darkly" need to speak to Merle Ambrose who will send you off on your adventures with a quest named "This Little Light of Mine".
i cant talk to sir pike plz help

Survivor
May 21, 2011
Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
kooka116 on May 2, 2012 wrote:
it is amazing how fast you get to avalon! you don't even have to finish zafaria(i did)it's' a fun world but I WANT DRAGONS!
Yes you do have to finish Zafaria to enter Avalon.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
peanutsdj1 on Nov 24, 2012 wrote:
i cant talk to sir pike plz help
Three things you need to do before speaking to the knight.

1) Be Level 70 or higher.

2)Completed the quest "Through Glass, Darkly"

3) Speak to Headmaster Ambrose in The Commons to get the quest called " This Little Light of Mine".

Their should be a call from Headmaster Ambrose with his face in a bubble in the right side. You need to complete the dungeon Mirror Lake in Zafaria. Then you will get a call from him.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I'm stuck in Avalon at level 73 and I can't go farther. I lost my quest after I helped the little elf with his icy village or something. I need help! I can't level up anymore!

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Promethean oxnhors... on Nov 5, 2012 wrote:
Professor Greyrose,

As a student of Ice, I would love to say the hat and robe I crafted from the vendor in Dun Dura has been awesome when having to battle alone. And while I have plenty to be thankful for, I also have one major problem that maybe you can help me with:

I have been seeking for several months now to be able to follow Gwendoln's instructions in talking with Sir George Martyn, but for me he doesn't exist. I have even opened up the portal to Caliburn and have tried to teleport from any other world, but no matter what I have tried doing, he never shows up.

Kingurz, a fellow wizard told me to get a support ticket, and not even that seems to help. I am close to the end and have several mixed emotions building it is driving me crazy.

Thanks,
Timothy Pearlflower, Transcendent Ice Level 77
Thank you, Prof. Greyrose for any and all assistance you or Prof. Falmea may have had in helping me advance in the game. Thank you for sending me on my quest for Duke Morgan my woolly mammoth pet. He is such a good boy and even has a cool card for me so he can help out removing the evil deer that imprisoned Sister Constance.

Thought I would write to let you know everything is as normal as can be now, I better get back, so that I can advance with fellow wizards seeking to get through as much as I am.

Timothy Pearlflower, Level 78 in the Outer Yard Brocket Hunting

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
hello professor... well now i am stuck again. i am trying to get to avalon. I just finished Zafaria and make it thru the lake. Went to Merliin, and had to do solo battle in moo shu. Made it. Went back to merlin,
and saw morgan and Merlin go at it. and then merlin gives me no new quest. nothing about avalon.
Still have to do helephant tower and culpepper in Colussua Blvd. So why don't i have quest for avalon? what did i miss? i was three other friends and we are all at same place, doing the same quest. They get to go to Avalon, but not me. please advise.. Emma Shadowpetal / Level 75 life wizard /

Administrator
ELVIRA440 on Dec 4, 2012 wrote:
hello professor... well now i am stuck again. i am trying to get to avalon. I just finished Zafaria and make it thru the lake. Went to Merliin, and had to do solo battle in moo shu. Made it. Went back to merlin,
and saw morgan and Merlin go at it. and then merlin gives me no new quest. nothing about avalon.
Still have to do helephant tower and culpepper in Colussua Blvd. So why don't i have quest for avalon? what did i miss? i was three other friends and we are all at same place, doing the same quest. They get to go to Avalon, but not me. please advise.. Emma Shadowpetal / Level 75 life wizard /
You have completed the quest 'This Little Light of Mine" and can proceed to Avalon through the Spiral door, young Wizard.

You completed all the way up to "Signs and Portents" (http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Signs_and_Portents)

This is the next quest you need to pick up:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Who_Knows%3F

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Avalon is a awesome world the only think that I don't like is Young Morganthe she is impossible to beat

Survivor
Oct 09, 2012
Administrator
codecool1 on Jan 3, 2013 wrote:
What Level do you have to be to get Avalon
Please read the first message in a thread before you reply young Wizard. My post clearly states (in bold no less)

Young Wizards who are a minimum of level 70 and have completed the quest "Through Glass, Darkly" need to speak to Merle Ambrose who will send you off on your adventures with a quest named "This Little Light of Mine"

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 09, 2012
I loved Avalon. I completed it, but the world itself is soooo pretty. I hope anyone that is still in avalon has fun. Good luck wizards.
"Eye of Newt and Toe of Frog, Wool of Bat and Tongue of Dog"
Fallon LionRider, Archmage Sorcerer

Survivor
Oct 25, 2008
Love Avalon. So amazing! The scenery and story is great, but also a bit boring.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
sotie on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:
i have a problem in avalon, i was doing this quest: lute drop, and i finished it at innes idle, and immeadiatly logged out after i finished that particular quest, now when i log back on, i can't get the next storyline quest from him. i did all prequests so i should be able to get it. can anyone help me with this problem i think it's some kind of a glitch, so moderators are welcome to help me to
i have a problem in avalon, i was doing this quest: lute drop, and i finished it at innes idle, and immeadiatly logged out after i finished that particular quest, now when i log back on, i can't get the next storyline quest from him. i did all prequests so i should be able to get it. can anyone help me with this problem i think it's some kind of a glitch, so moderators are welcome to help me to

Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Jan 3, 2013 wrote:
Please read the first message in a thread before you reply young Wizard. My post clearly states (in bold no less)

Young Wizards who are a minimum of level 70 and have completed the quest "Through Glass, Darkly" need to speak to Merle Ambrose who will send you off on your adventures with a quest named "This Little Light of Mine"
dear proffesor greyrose, can you help me with the problem i recently posted, i'd really like to move on with my quests, sorry if i'm being impatient.

bailey,
level 75 thaumaturge

Survivor
Aug 15, 2011
Professor, I have tried to contact many people about a problem i have been having in the early stages of Avalon. On the quest "I'm Getting Better" it asks me to interact with Sir Pike Del Lago. When i go back to Caliburn, no question mark appears over his head. I have done Avalon 3 times with other wizards, but this one does not seem to want to finish it. If you could please help me fix this problem, i would not like to waste many of my numbered days as a member waiting for nothing to ever be fixed. Thank You

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
Is there a way to see the quests I have completed and what i have left. I am completely lost in avalon. I finisehd a quest but never got another quest given to me. The bad thing is, I don't know what the last quest was. I have been all over Avalon looking for someone with a question mark, but no luck. HELP!