Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Avalon!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
Avalon is one of my favorite worlds, although I'm suprised that Kingsisle is making new worlds and level caps so quickly, which is quite an improvement; when I was a level 22, the level cap was 60, when I was level 50, the level cap was 70, and when I became level 68, the level cap rose to 90, and now, here I am, level 80, and the level cap is still 90. I guess I leveled up quick!

~~~Isaac GreenGem Level 80 Wizard

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
I'm at the quest with the leprechaun that makes the shoes to go on the ice. And I was wondering how far I am to the end of the wild and the world. Please reply.

Ryan Earth Blossom level 75life student

Survivor
Apr 07, 2011
Professor Greyrose on May 2, 2012 wrote:
The Avalon section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Avalon . This is a great place to find out information about a quest you're stuck on, the location of a teacher or anything else specific to your adventures in Avalon!

Avalon is the silver city, a medieval fantasy world of knights, goblins, giants, and dragons. Merle Ambrose was born here, and gained a reputation as a fierce Wizard. Merle helped the young warrior-bear Artorius become king of Avalon. However, once King Artorius fell in the final battle slaying his archrival, Malory, Merle decided it was time to leave Avalon – Merle left to found Ravenwood School of Magical Arts and teach magic to any Wizard who wanted to learn it in the Spiral.

Avalon is a large world with 15 expansive areas to explore. Young Wizards who are a minimum of level 65 and have completed the quest "Through Glass, Darkly" need to speak to Merle Ambrose who will send you off on your adventures with a quest named "This Little Light of Mine".
I just want to say that avalon is a little hard for but is still awesome

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
I love this world so far!
But I am having a lot of trouble getting my school spells!!!!!!
Friar Nolan wont give my my level 72 spell.
I am level 75 now and I cant get that spell either!
What is going on?

Survivor
Dec 24, 2011
What level do you have to be when you get to Avalon

90 Victoria SoulRaven

Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
Administrator
cjburns2 on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
How do you get to avalon
It would be valuable for you to read the post you are replying to, young Wizard.

Wizards who are a minimum of level 70 and have completed the quest "Through Glass, Darkly" need to speak to Merle Ambrose who will send you off on your adventures with a quest named "This Little Light of Mine".

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 25, 2013
The Avalon section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Avalon . This is a great place to find out information about a quest you're stuck on, the location of a teacher or anything else specific to your adventures in Avalon!

Avalon is the silver city, a medieval fantasy world of knights, goblins, giants, and dragons. Merle Ambrose was born here, and gained a reputation as a fierce Wizard. Merle helped the young warrior-bear Artorius become king of Avalon. However, once King Artorius fell in the final battle slaying his archrival, Malory, Merle decided it was time to leave Avalon – Merle left to found Ravenwood School of Magical Arts and teach magic to any Wizard who wanted to learn it in the Spiral.

Avalon is a large world with 15 expansive areas to explore. Young Wizards who are a minimum of level 65 and have completed the quest "Through Glass, Darkly" need to speak to Merle Ambrose who will send you off on your adventures with a quest named "This Little Light of Mine".
How long does it take to pass Avalon

Survivor
May 06, 2013
there is a glich that i cant talk to him or give him his medicine
so i cant finish the quest and i was looking forward to avalon
so if i can get someone to help me on this please k.i
Blaze,level 73 ice student
HELP PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I have a question, there is a cave behind Sir Drustan SilverHarp, up the Hill behind him I mean.
Now my question is what is that cave for, and what quest is it going to go to, or is it for a class quest, though it has the pads that allow for a group to enter? Please if someone knows, tell me, cause I'm really curious about that.

Artur DreamWeaver, level 90 life

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
Avalon is a very fun and big world but also immensely hard. In my opinion, it's worth beating the rest of the worlds to play.Hope everyone has fun!

Jared RedThief, level 76 Wizard

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
noel3 on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
I love this world so far!
But I am having a lot of trouble getting my school spells!!!!!!
Friar Nolan wont give my my level 72 spell.
I am level 75 now and I cant get that spell either!
What is going on?
Have you done quest: The Runedown yet?

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Avalon is fantastic, a VERY close second to Mooshu as my favorite world. I love the scenery, the storyline, and (especially!) the pop culture references the NPC's throw out.

My first wizard (my necromancer) is nearly through. I'll miss Avalon after she's done but look forward to my baby pyromancer's time there when she's ready.

Miranda Nightsinger, Archmage Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Journeyman Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
I like Avalon. Ithink mainly because of the theme of it. you guys did a nice job designing it.

Andrew SandHammer

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
I am trying to get out of Avalon I have done all the final quests and I was a level 79 when I finished so when I went to talk to ambrose it didn't give me the quest to go to Azteca so I am now a level 80 and I can not get into Azteca because it wont give me the quest help!
Stephanie dragonspear lvl 80 balance

Survivor
Dec 19, 2013
brittanydiva12 on Aug 20, 2012 wrote:
I am just saying wizard101 should make a new world we there are the same bosses and people to fight but if four people are already fighting you can join the enemy but the bossss are stronger just an idea
avalon is hard

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
after five years of playing I finally made it awesome world I've only seen bits and pieces but great world
Jason Hawk shard level 70

Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
Avalon is simpleI have soloed every boss so far and found no challenge.
WolfGoldenMask Level 72

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009

Avalon is my favorite world in the spiral so far. I love the theme of knights and castles, and how you can work your way up from a squire to a knight of the silver rose. The thing I don't like though is how many places there are, it is so long and very challenging, but I still highly enjoy this world and anyone who doesn't play the game I highly recommend you do.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
i'm lvl 78 and I didn't get a quest from moolinda wu to get my gnome pet what do I do?

Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
I've always loved the idea of Camelot and medieval times, with the cobblestone castles, and everything. I can't wait to unlock Avalon. Before I read Lydia Greyrose's post, I was like, "What is Avalon?" but then after reading... I was so excited, but I'm so far away! I used to watch a show (until the show ended) called Merlin, and it depicted Camelot and wizardry, and I loved it so much! Avalon is going to be a dream come true.

Thanks Kingsisle!
-Fallon Redsword,
Level 43 Pyromancer

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I really like this world. A lot of thought clearly went into tying things together thematically. I suppose the various Monty Python in-jokes go over a lot of the kids heads, but they get a chuckle from me every time. The various shrines you have to restore have such overblown names they add a humorous note of their own.

The mobs do seem a bit easy. It seemed to me Wintertusk mobs (which spam tower shield) were harder than these. The bosses do have a lot of health. I had to have help with Jabberwok, and haven't faced young Morganthe yet, but otherwise haven't found anything I can't solo.

One request: could Zeke in Abbey road expand his inventory a little and sell a temporary version of the coconut halves mount (I forget the exact name)? I really feel I ought to be clapping coconut halves together when the Black Knight tells me "none shall pass".

Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
i am on level 100, but my favorite world was avalon, it was the best world, it was hard but was very entertaining and the best battles are there even though is more easy than azteca and khrysalis. but this world is the best and has a very good story, this is one of the best parts of the entire game.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2014
John RavenBlossom on May 2, 2012 wrote:
Oh my stars! This is the best birthday present ever! Thanks Kingsisle for the wonderful world!

See YOU in Avalon!
~John RavenBlossom
Hi john it has been awhile why haven't you been on! Ps it's Benjamin stormheart