Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Avalon!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2013
kooka116 on May 2, 2012 wrote:
it is amazing how fast you get to avalon! you don't even have to finish zafaria(i did)it's' a fun world but I WANT DRAGONS!
kooka116 you have to finish zafria and to that you must beat the miror lake dungeon your friend duncan titangem

Survivor
Jan 16, 2012
I LOVE the new world. The only problem is that it is hard to solo. Any tips

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
Avalon is an easy world.Just sometimes does it get hard.Like the fire dragon that does a 1,000 meteor strike every round.The Upper Yard gets a little hard.Soon though you get the hang of your boosts and cards and you do mass dmg.Never loose track of your quests.If you do then you will freak out.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
Survivor
Dec 21, 2015
NinjakiwiPvP on Sep 12, 2015 wrote:
when do you get Avalon?
You get to Avalon after Mirror Lake, the final dungeon in Zafaria. I really like Avalon sooooooooo much.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2015
and so i'm guessing merle is merlin king artorius is king arthur and malory is mordred and again what was the sword?

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
i just completed zafaria last night for the first time but haven't left for avalon i want to know if it is worth taking it slow or if i should rush it.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2016
I love avalon but it is a bit long xD and add more gear for lvl 70

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
Hi I just started playing again, and don't know what main quest I am on in Avalon. Can someone please help me. I tried to contact support but I don't think I even use the same email anymore.. The character is Heather Jade level 80 and I was in Avalon when I stopped playing.. Please Guide me on the main storyline quest.. Thanks.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2013
Can someone help me with the Winter Wyrm? I have been stuck on him for three years (just started playing again) and couldn't get any help then, and still no help now. No one teams up after hours of afking, and I haven't seen a person in Avalon since i started it three years ago. I am probably the only person playing Avalon lol.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
LifeWizardEpic on Nov 11, 2017 wrote:
Can someone help me with the Winter Wyrm? I have been stuck on him for three years (just started playing again) and couldn't get any help then, and still no help now. No one teams up after hours of afking, and I haven't seen a person in Avalon since i started it three years ago. I am probably the only person playing Avalon lol.
I've got a Death wizard at level 80 who would love to help.

Mostly I'm available late at night and weekends in the morning, Pacific time zone for me, but I can sometimes get on briefly at other times to help someone. This is a moderated board, so replies back and forth can take a day or two. If you want to try and meet up, post your wizard's name, what realm you're in, your time zone, and a date and time to meet. I'll do my best to get there and help you beat the Winter Wyrm.

Your wizard:
Your time zone:
Your realm:
Best date:
Best time:

Hope to meet you soon!

Alia Misthaven, 120
Fallon Raven, 80

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Hi, I need a questing buddy, please respond if you can be my ¨buddy.¨ Thanks in advance!

Survivor
Jan 01, 2012
Is this anyone else’s favorite world? Honestly, all of my characters I’ve ever made- my first thought would be: “I can’t wait to get to Avalon!”

Survivor
Dec 20, 2017
hiI really would like if you can plz,plz,plzz buff down boss in avlon I dont know if it is becuse I am bad at this game or something other then that i am stuck at level 72

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Gardian1001 on Jan 14, 2020 wrote:
hiI really would like if you can plz,plz,plzz buff down boss in avlon I dont know if it is becuse I am bad at this game or something other then that i am stuck at level 72
Bosses in Avalon are not that difficult.

You may need to revise your strategy and/or upgrade your gear.

Remember:

Keep Decks Small - Only a few AoE's, enchants, blades etc.

Gear - Farm and utilize the best gear. In your case, Waterworks or House of Scales (I prefer the latter).

Pet - If you haven't gotten one already, work on crafting a good storm pet, preferably one providing a blade.

Guides - Read guides and do prior research on bosses before dashing into battle.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2010
Hey everyone! I do not have the quest that’s leading me to Avalon. I have completed most of Zafaria. I’ve also spoken to Merle Ambrose and seen Morganthe try to cast a spell on gamma. However, I do not have a quest for Avalon! Have I missed something?

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Ice School Reperes... on Oct 22, 2020 wrote:
Hey everyone! I do not have the quest that’s leading me to Avalon. I have completed most of Zafaria. I’ve also spoken to Merle Ambrose and seen Morganthe try to cast a spell on gamma. However, I do not have a quest for Avalon! Have I missed something?
Hey Guy,

I actually don't believe there's anything to cast on Gamma, out of Zafaria if you've completed mirror lake and talked to the Zebra guy and Ambrose, you should be good to go to Avalon. If you need any help and I'm on, my ice character's name is Taylor and I'm always in Seraph realm. and if your on now, let me know I'll sign on and help you. otherwise I believe you've done most or all to acquire the quest for Avalon.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Ice School Reperes... on Oct 22, 2020 wrote:
To gain access to Avalon, you must:

Be at least level 65.

Complete all of Zafaria storyline quest including the final one Through Glass, Darkly which sees you talking to the headmaster after completing Mirror Lake.

He will then give you the new quest This Little Light of Mine which will see you travelling to Mooshu to speak to an old friend.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2015