Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Look Shop?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2012
Are any of you wizards out there getting tired of your look? My sister, a few other people, and I think you should be able to change your look. Like somewhere in Wizard101 city could be a Salon where you can go in and change your hair and face for like 100 coins. I think it would be cool to be able to have that in Wizard City! If anyone else agrees please comment below.

P.S
To The Website,
I hope you consider this idea it would be awesome!
Diana RoseStone level 43 Fire wizard

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I agree totally!

I have been begging on the Test Realm "Idea" tab every time they do Test. (For me that's since Celestia was on Test Realm.)

First of all I really wish they'd expand the array of faces and hair in the Character Creation - at the beginning of the game.

But then, after you've been playing a while it would be nice if you could change the hair and the lip and eyelid color on your existing character. I would pay crowns to have Beauty Salon Services in Wizard City, or any world. Especially if there was new hair to choose from.

I did the drawing for my sister, nephew and myself for the new gear contest they did. I put new faces and new hair on all of them. And asked that they be sent to the people that make that decision.

I wish there was a way to upload the images, like at the wiki. I'd put them here too.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Oh man, such an all caps moment. Yes! I'm so sick of my hair, I can't stand it. Also, I'm sick of wearing hoods to cover my hair that I can't stand. I know I could start over with a new wizard, but by the time the look started to annoy me, I was already legendary and working on other schools for lower level characters. I don't mind the face so much, but, oh man, please! The hair! Let us change it!

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
briana1rose11 wrote:
Are any of you wizards out there getting tired of your look? My sister, a few other people, and I think you should be able to change your look. Like somewhere in Wizard101 city could be a Salon where you can go in and change your hair and face for like 100 coins. I think it would be cool to be able to have that in Wizard City! If anyone else agrees please comment below.

P.S
To The Website,
I hope you consider this idea it would be awesome!
Diana RoseStone level 43 Fire wizard

It's interesting but 100 coins? If they do make this it would be more like 100 crowns much like stitching. I difinitely see nothing wrong with the idea.

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
there are a lot of topics about this hahaha XD. i agree with the whole salon thing, but i dont think you should be able to change your face or hair color. you should just be able to change your hairstyle.

Liam Shadow~Transcended Thaumaturge

Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
yeah, that would be a cool idea! my Grandmaster Death wizard has black hair and I wouldn't mind changing it to my real color of brown :)

Historian
May 01, 2010
They said a while ago thta they were thinking about the idea, I am not sure where it is presently, but they were determining weather it would be a good cost/profit ratio I think (memory may have failed me, thought)

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
AstroStorm wrote:
I difinitely see nothing wrong with the idea.
I'll tell you what's wrong with it:

Let's say that you have two friends named Caleb. Both are male fire wizards. If they both put on the same clothes while they are at the same level, the only way to differentiate between them would be by facial features and their hair, right?
Well, If this shop were to be added, one Caleb could change his facial features to match the other, whether by coincidence or on purpose. Then there would be no way to tell the two apart.